Thread: Me

Smile Me

Hi all thought i'd introduce myself. My name is kev and i've been running for about 3 years. ( just read that and it reads like i'm attending an AA meeting ) I started out on road doing little jaunts at work with friends. Then I joined Compton harriers running club and it all went from there really. I do about 30 miles per week 80% off road on and around the ridgeway near compton, Berks. I've got in the London marathon this year and am coming to the end of training for that. Last year we entered the Isle of wight fell series weekend and it was supreb, and i've entered the rivington pike fro this year so looks like i've been bitten by the bug.

thats about it really. see you all around.

Re: Me

Hello

Hi

Master and MR

Quote Originally Posted by kevsterjw View Post
    Hi all thought i'd introduce myself. My name is kev and i've been running for about 3 years. ( just read that and it reads like i'm attending an AA meeting ) I started out on road doing little jaunts at work with friends. Then I joined Compton harriers running club and it all went from there really. I do about 30 miles per week 80% off road on and around the ridgeway near compton, Berks. I've got in the London marathon this year and am coming to the end of training for that. Last year we entered the Isle of wight fell series weekend and it was supreb, and i've entered the rivington pike fro this year so looks like i've been bitten by the bug.

thats about it really. see you all around.
    welcome to the dark side young kev
    you will see a classic at rivington, lots of forumities, and a forum queen, it just cannot be missed

Banned

Welcome Kev
    See you at the pike race.

i'm due to be visting the lakes this coming bank holiday weekend and wondered if anyone had any suggestions for routes around glenridding yha? nothing too long (i'll be with the mrs and couldn't get away with abandoning her all day), say, 5-10 miles at the most. i'm not exactly at the peak of physical fitness at the moment but am really looking forward to getting stuck into some proper fell running.
    Cut down your exam stress by using our latest how to study for ccna exam and high quality security+ and ccna 200-120 dumps - pass4-sure mcdst demos. We provide updated www.berklee.edu questions with Olivet Nazarene University pass guarantee along with Tabor College
    Last edited by pinmikaa; 11-02-2015 at 01:44 PM.