Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arrests in Liverpool

Arrests in Liverpool

Police in Liverpool have arrested 3 of 4 Scouse Islamic Terrorists: Bin Snortin, Bin Dealin, Bin Thievin, but there was no sign of Bin Workin!

Re: Arrests in Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by TheHeathens View Post
    Police in Liverpool have arrested 3 of 4 Scouse Islamic Terrorists: Bin Snortin, Bin Dealin, Bin Thievin, but there was no sign of Bin Workin!
    A touch hypocritical given your stance against discrimination
    "Moors are a stage for the performance of heaven"

Quote Originally Posted by Clash City Rocker View Post
    I think Scousers are fair game

Quote Originally Posted by Clash City Rocker View Post
    Care to elaborate on my stance against discrimination - as I'm pretty sure that I've only said that I find the views of the BNP abhorrent? If you can't tell the difference between football banter and racism, I hold little hope for you.

Also, if you have a look in the Proud to be British thread, I said I treasure the freedom of speech over all other rights so where's the hypocrisy?

Now (and this may seem at odds) I feel the BNP have an equal right to freedom of speech as the rest of us, and I personally hold that right above all others. If we start denying them that right, we are acting like Fascists ourselves.
    Last edited by TheHeathens; 23-06-2009 at 01:02 PM.

I agree with CCC.
    I'm gonna get that cwazy gwouse...

Quote Originally Posted by Margarine View Post
    I agree with CCC.

Yo Heathens,

You seem like a decent sort of bloke with some "right-on" political views, so its a shame you resort to such anti-scouse nonsense. I've never really understood the ManU antipathy to Liverpool? Maybe its jealousy of their dominance in Europe? The number of league titles they've won? The fact that they're a "proper" footie team that appeal to their local community and not just some corporate shirt-selling glory-hunter satisfying PLC?
    I can understand them (Liverpudlians) not liking Mancunians - that dates back to the industrial revolution when the spivs of Manchester creamed off the profits of the hard-working Scouse proletariat and kept them in relative poverty.
    Nice one.
    Last edited by crowhill; 23-06-2009 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crowhill View Post
    Yo Heathens,

You seem like a decent sort of bloke with some "right-on" political views, so its a shame you resort to such anti-scouse nonsense. I've never really understood the ManU antipathy to Liverpool? Maybe its jealousy of their dominance in Europe? The number of league titles they've won? The fact that they're a "proper" footie team that appeal to their local community and not just some corporate shirt-selling glory-hunter satisfying PLC?
    Nice one.
    Firstly mate, United isn't a PLC anymore since the Glazers took over and saddled the club with £700m worth of debt. Secondly, I follow FC United mate so as you can imagine, I have strong views on their moneygrabbing antics and one reason why I've not given a penny to MUFC since 2005.

The rivalry between Liverpool and Manchester goes way way back to the Industrial Revolution and even extends to the slave trade. Liverpool made a lot of money from the Slave trade (Penny Lane, made famous by the Beatles was named after a slave trader) and Manchester was at the forefront of the abolition of it.

Liverpool also used to profit from extortionate fees at their port -(it was said it was cheaper to sail all the way around the tip of Scotland, land in Hull and transport goods by road) so Manchester factory owners built the Manchester Ship Canal to service Manchester's burgeoning cotton trade.

The football rivalry is an extension of that, but I'll tell you one thing - I'd rather have a drink with a clued up Liverpool supporter (like NotIntaFells) than one of the corporate whores at United who believe football began in 1992. The original post was a bit of fun and sorry if I offended anyone - feel free to have a go at Mancs, it really would be water off a duck's back.

Finally Utd and Liverpool have won the same number of league titles

Quote Originally Posted by crowhill View Post
    I can understand them (Liverpudlians) not liking Mancunians - that dates back to the industrial revolution when the spivs of Manchester creamed off the profits of the hard-working Scouse proletariat and kept them in relative poverty.
    Nice one.
    This bit was added whilst I was posting. Shows two sides to every story eh?

Firstly mate, United isn't a PLC anymore since the Glazers took over and saddled the club with £700m worth of debt. Secondly, I follow FC United mate so as you can imagine, I have strong views on their moneygrabbing antics and one reason why I've not given a penny to MUFC since 2005.

The rivalry between Liverpool and Manchester goes way way back to the Industrial Revolution and even extends to the slave trade. Liverpool made a lot of money from the Slave trade (Penny Lane, made famous by the Beatles was named after a slave trader) and Manchester was at the forefront of the abolition of it.

Liverpool also used to profit from extortionate fees at their port -(it was said it was cheaper to sail all the way around the tip of Scotland, land in Hull and transport goods by road) so Manchester factory owners built the Manchester Ship Canal to service Manchester's burgeoning cotton trade.

The football rivalry is an extension of that, but I'll tell you one thing - I'd rather have a drink with a clued up Liverpool supporter (like NotIntaFells) than one of the corporate whores at United who believe football began in 1992. The original post was a bit of fun and sorry if I offended anyone - feel free to have a go at Mancs, it really would be water off a duck's back.

Finally Utd and Liverpool have won the same number of league titles
    oh dear, you completely missed the tone of my reply - i was having a bit of fun.
    Maybe CL's got you all fired up.