If you are thinking of buying new Sorbathane Double strike insoles, beware! They have recently been updated, IMO much for the worse. The familiar red/grey insoles are now black/yellow, with a much shallower heel cup which I fear will not hold my foot in place as well, and, much much worse, with a sticky finish to the underneath which will obviously pick up debris far worse than the originals. I am currently in dispute with Polimil, an Amazon Marketplace supplier, who advertised the red/grey version and sent me the black/yellow. They are maintaining there is no difference, except that the new sticky finish is an improvement, as it will stop the insoles from slipping in the shoes. However, I find I frequently want to move my insoles from shoe to shoe, or take them out for drying, and I foresee the stickiness will cause problems. Even the old, non-sticky version does pick up dirt and, contrary to Polimil's claims, this cannot be removed by simple washing, or by any other method that I have ever found. You have been warned!!!