Thread: Help Fatboy Novice.

Help Fatboy Novice.

Hello everyone,

I am new around here and i wondered whether any of you guys are doing the Grin "n" Bear it 16 mile Fell walk on Oct 3rd and also the Rowbothams Round Rotherham 50 Miles on Oct 17th. As i say i new to this sort of thing and i would really appreciate any company if someone is prepared to walk with me as i suffer from Bipolar disorder and company may make it feel not such a big deal. I know it is a long shot but i see no harm in asking.

Thanks,

Matt.

Re: Help Fatboy Novice.

Hope someone can help you Matt....but if not...get out there and enjoy the walk, the scenery, and the atmosphere...there will be plenty of people to chat to along the way....and focus on the achievement you will feel at the end of the day!
    Only one who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. -T.S.Eliot

I can't help on this one, long term injury - but as one Matt to another Matt, good luck and go for it. I'm sure someone will be along. Matt the Moley .
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

sorry Matt but i also have plans, as others have already said-you should go anyway as the running/walking bunch are really friendly and will support you all the way. Also, it will be a big deal there is no point pretending otherwise, but it will also be a massive acheivement so good luck and let us know how you go on.

Thank-you for your encouragement everyone you are most kind and i will try my best and keep you up to date with my adventures.

Matt.

Hello! I'm doing the long route so will have set off whilst you're still in bed... But there'll be no end of runners for the short route so you're bound to have company!
    Last edited by jodg; 30-09-2009 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Phew!