Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roclite 295's

Roclite 295's

Anyone any idea when the new Roclite 295's are going to be in the shops? As the original ones, the eyelets snap when the shoes get wet. Inov8 said they where going to redesign the shoe, so just wondering when the new ones will be out in the shops?

Also could do with finding a trail shoe similar to this shoe that will last when running through the bogs of Lancashire, tried most the inov8 trail shoes and I only seem to get on with the 295s and don't fancy do all my runs in my x-talons or Mudclaws, due to the amount of hard paths that are included in my runs.

Thanks

Re: Roclite 295's

Quote Originally Posted by hopey View Post
    Anyone any idea when the new Roclite 295's are going to be in the shops? As the original ones, the eyelets snap when the shoes get wet. Inov8 said they where going to redesign the shoe, so just wondering when the new ones will be out in the shops?

Also could do with finding a trail shoe similar to this shoe that will last when running through the bogs of Lancashire, tried most the inov8 trail shoes and I only seem to get on with the 295s and don't fancy do all my runs in my x-talons or Mudclaws, due to the amount of hard paths that are included in my runs.

Thanks
    roclite 295=- trail running and walking shoe with high levels of comfort, breathability and and performance. good underfoot cushioning makes the 295 ideal for hard surface tracks and trails. i think the launch date is spring summer 2010
    I ran and ran until my Muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid, ....And then i ran some more.

I need to find a new shoe in the mean time then.

Sounds like a fairly similar shoe to New Balance 840s, might be worth giving those a try. Pretty wide shoe though, don't know if that suits you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulE View Post
    Sounds like a fairly similar shoe to New Balance 840s, might be worth giving those a try. Pretty wide shoe though, don't know if that suits you or not.
    I heard that they are very prone to splitting

Eeek - hope not, had mine for a few weeks now and other than loosing one stud from a heel, they're going strong.

Hopey i think that Inov8 insider is the right person to answer this question

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros76 View Post
    Hopey i think that Inov8 insider is the right person to answer this question
    I've tried too, but no reply.

It seems that some Inov-8 models are out of stock. I tried to order F-lite 230 from peteblandsports and i was informed that it is out of stock and will be back in the end of November. I am also looking to find the Roclite 285 in my size with no luck yet.

I take these are the latest Roclite 295s then, cos the old ones were more of a blue colur weren't they?

http://inov-8.com/Products-Detail.as...050973003&L=27

I tried the new black & lime ones on yesterday and they felt very comfy - I think as far as inov8s go, it's this upper I have to stock with, the same as the Terroc one - cos it accommodates my bunions rather than clamping them in a vice like the Mudclaw 330s or Roclite 315s.
    Last edited by ZootHornRollo; 24-02-2010 at 01:08 PM.