Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Gisborough Moors Race

Re: Gisborough Moors

Yeah, I was wearing trail shoes too. Totally useless in the mud. I said the b******s word a few times when I had to walk!

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Goatess View Post
    Yeah, I was wearing trail shoes too. Totally useless in the mud. I said the b******s word a few times when I had to walk!
    Doing the Anniversary Waltz this weekend, probably a local road race the following weekend and definitely The Coniston Fell race on Sat May 3rd. What about you, are you doing the 3 peaks?
    If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
    George Orwell

Yeah, the anni waltz sounds great, will have to bear that one in mind for next year. Yep 3p in just over a week, trying to get my head sorted for it as I've been a bit negative of late! But I just love the route!
    Then I'll be doing a few 10k races and lots of long days out in prep for the Lyke Wake Race again. Hope it dries out a bit over the next week and we see a hint of summer!
    P.S. I've been thinking about the carrot cake and how it would go very well with a nice glass of Pinot Grigio, seeing as AK reckons I'm too much of a wimp to drink his 'very strong' tea!

Yeah, the anni waltz sounds great, will have to bear that one in mind for next year. Yep 3p in just over a week, trying to get my head sorted for it as I've been a bit negative of late! But I just love the route!
    Then I'll be doing a few 10k races and lots of long days out in prep for the Lyke Wake Race again. Hope it dries out a bit over the next week and we see a hint of summer!
    P.S. I've been thinking about the carrot cake and how it would go very well with a nice glass of Pinot Grigio, seeing as AK reckons I'm too much of a wimp to drink his 'very strong' tea!
    Well, that's the next post race refreshments sorted out then Dog walk duties now, g'night.
    If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
    George Orwell

23miles due West of British West Hartlepool

Pinot Grigio now you are talking.
    Have a great day out at 3P save something for last hill then its a breeze back. You should bump into a few fell ponies there.
    LOST TIME IS NEVER FOUND AGAIN, WHAT WE CALL TIME ENOUGH ALWAYS PROVES LITTLE ENOUGH.

Hi AK, how are ya?
    Yes I have experienced the thigh burner of Ingleborough a few times now. The first half will be the tester for me and making the deadline at Ribblehead, after that I'll be fine. Hopefully I'll have my vest in time!

Itwas nee bother gettin' back from the pub t'neet, but can ah just say........"ah telt yers t wear yer Walsh's for the race on Sunder

Off to check results noo

23miles due West of British West Hartlepool

Hi AK, how are ya?
    Yes I have experienced the thigh burner of Ingleborough a few times now. The first half will be the tester for me and making the deadline at Ribblehead, after that I'll be fine. Hopefully I'll have my vest in time!
    Fine Ta, just about recovered from my bones being shaken up on the rocky path to Roseberry. I also had trail shoes on, I did tell DJ to wear them also , no probs they were just crap on the muddy bits oops. Looking forward to catching up with NB's Dad at the Anni Waltz.
    LOST TIME IS NEVER FOUND AGAIN, WHAT WE CALL TIME ENOUGH ALWAYS PROVES LITTLE ENOUGH.

Hi AK, how are ya?
    Your vest is in the post already MG

Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    Your vest is in the post already MG
    Ah that's great Master. Did you get my letter today?