Page 39 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Fellsman

Re: Fellsman

Never mind actually running the fellsman, good luck to me first having to get up at 4 bleeding 30 to drive over to Threshfield, park up and then catch the laid on bus that departs for ingleton at 5:30!. By the time I get to the top of Ingleborough I'll be ready for bed!

All part of a fun filled day and night though. Good luck everyone and here's to a fantastic adventure, without too much pain

That's me packed and setting off for Threshfield.

Good luck everyone - see you there, say hello if you spot me.

What am I doing? Yikes!

Stef
    x

Quote Originally Posted by Stolly View Post
    Never mind actually running the fellsman, good luck to me first having to get up at 4 bleeding 30 to drive over to Threshfield, park up and then catch the laid on bus that departs for ingleton at 5:30!. By the time I get to the top of Ingleborough I'll be ready for bed!

All part of a fun filled day and night though. Good luck everyone and here's to a fantastic adventure, without too much pain
    I didn't forget you off the goodluck post. I thought your ankle was still injured. I hope it holds out.

For the best nights sleep drive up tonight and deposite kit and leave car. taxi to start and b&b you get to have a lie in. get registered then go back to digs for breakfast and toilet before ambling back for start.

Yikes is a great word there stef. Just about sums up my feelings in a nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by IanDarkpeak View Post
    I thought your ankle was still injured. I hope it holds out.
    It sort of still is injured and I also have a small snuffle of a cold. If I try hard enough I might be able to think of a few more excuses before its too late....

I'm with IDP on the accommodation arrangements. That's exactly what I'm doing, though it's difficult finding a B&B that's prepared to grace you with just one measly night's accommodation. See you all tomorrow. I'm off now. The three bus journeys take quite a time.

Weather forecast for Whernside here----> metcheck. Not particularly warm then and windy on the tops, with a little early drizzle to contend with Saturday morning. Looks like it'll be cold after dark for sure.

Cheers for the good luck messages, weather forecast certainly looks interesting reminiscent of my first Fellsman, much better than the heat of last year just the joys of Fleet Moss to look forward to, may be a diversion year.

Have a great day everyone see you tommorow morning bright and breezy

Bobert

Cheers everyone. Hope to see a few familiar faces tomorrow and make some new acquaintances. Suffering a little with a gut strain from last weekend's Coniston fell race but will bash on to the bitter sweet end.

Good luck to all!

[quote=Stolly;220991]Never mind actually running the fellsman, good luck to me first having to get up at 4 bleeding 30 to drive over to Threshfield, park up and then catch the laid on bus that departs for ingleton at 5:30!. By the time I get to the top of Ingleborough I'll be ready for bed!

im driving from wakefield, up at 3.30 and pick stef up from campsite by about 5.30, what fun!