Thread: Birds and make up

Question Birds and make up

Why do they bother ?

Last night at the works do quite a few of the women who dont wear make up for work were plastered in the stuff

Some of them looked liked John Inman in panto, and a couple looked like they applied it whilst being driven over speed bumps at 70mph

if the idea is to look attractive to men they would be better off wearing a top that shows off their busters, thats where I always look anyway
    To the Regiment - I Wish I Was There

Banned

Re: Birds and make up

Thin Ice Danbert

But so TRUE

Q. Why do women wear make up and perfume?

A. Because they are ugly and they smell!

Hey, it's just a joke girls!

I agree with this thread Danbert.

I feel sorry for the 'orange' younger women. They must have terrible self esteem.
    Who cut your hair, Stevie Wonder?

Was funny seeing the girls getting told to get into the train bogs and wash all their make-up off sharpish when we arrived down to be picked up by the RAF on thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by fishbulb View Post
    Q. Why do women wear make up and perfume?

A. Because they are ugly and they smell!

Hey, it's just a joke girls!
    No a joke is by its very definition funny
    "Moors are a stage for the performance of heaven"

Evening all!

I am a woman (tis true) who both wears make up and does not...like everything else I think there is a time and place for such things (eg, I have always thought it was a bit daft to put make up on b4 going for a run !!! some do ) and there is a certain "art" and craft to these things...the orange look is not one i particularly favour but each to their own....oh and another thing, you can't honestly say that someone like audrey hepburn or sophie loren with those gorgeous elfin type eyes doesn't look hot?...c'mon lads? i think it was sophie loren who said something like "It's 20% what you have got and 80% what they think you have got" in relation to sex appeal, but I digress...right I'll just get my coat and hop on back to the poetry thread now!
    and we run because we like it through the broad bright land

Quote Originally Posted by freckle View Post
    Evening all!

I am a woman (tis true) who both wears make up and does not...like everything else I think there is a time and place for such things (eg, I have always thought it was a bit daft to put make up on b4 going for a run !!! some do and there is a certain "art" and craft to these things...the orange look is not one i particularly favour but each to their own....oh and another thing, you can't honestly say that someone like audrey hepburn or sophie loren with those gorgeous elfin type eyes doesn't look hot?...c'mon lads? i think it was sophie loren who said something like "It's 20% what you have got and 80% what they think you have got" in relation to sex appeal, but I digress...right I'll just get my coat and hop on back to the poetry thread now!
    I don't mind a bit of make up (on the girls you understand) but even those who look stunning with lots on are hiding something Barbie dolls...

Give me a fresh faced girl anyday

Quote Originally Posted by IanDarkpeak View Post
    I don't mind a bit of make up (on the girls you understand) but even those who look stunning with lots on are hiding something Barbie dolls...

Give me a fresh faced girl anyday
    True but the ones who are really good at applying make up are the ones that look fresh faced!!!! tho i don't want to come across as saying it is necessary, its just some of us mere mortals need all the help we can get (especially after little or no kip and running around like heedless chickens!)
    and we run because we like it through the broad bright land