Page 79 of 83 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Old County Tops

And for real quiet the NT one at Blea tarn between Great and Little Langdale

Quote Originally Posted by karen nash View Post
    And for real quiet the NT one at Blea tarn between Great and Little Langdale
    Oh yeah I'd forgotten about that one Karen, cheers.
    Darren Fishwick, Chorley.

I know someone who needs a replacement running partner, if anyone knows anyone and its ok with the RO. PM me please

Quote Originally Posted by okmum33 View Post
    I know someone who needs a replacement running partner, if anyone knows anyone and its ok with the RO. PM me please
    RO has said it is ok to sort out at registration.

Some photos from OCT 2014 here

Quote Originally Posted by IWCharters View Post
    Some photos from OCT 2014 here
    Great photo's as ever Ian. It was my first OCT and I've got to say, probably the toughest race I've done. Beautiful scenery, beautiful weather. Many thanks to the organisers and helpers. The fruit cake at Cockley Beck got me through to the end!

What a superb race, as ever.
    blog is up, a wordy blog with a surprising amount of pictures... I just couldnt help myself on the way around...
    http://testedtodestruction.blogspot....tops-2014.html

Quote Originally Posted by zephr View Post
    What a superb race, as ever.
    blog is up, a wordy blog with a surprising amount of pictures... I just couldnt help myself on the way around...
    http://testedtodestruction.blogspot....tops-2014.html
    It was me who passed you on the road down Wrynose I was having a bit of a day like you I should have brought my camera
    Told my partner I was wanting to do 7 min/miles down the road earlier on in the race and he reminded me at three shire stone so had to go for it! did sub 6 mins in the end
    Bill

Yesterday was certainly an epic day out. Thank you to Daz for driving/pacing/naving & tip top scheduling between the checkpoints and all points in between. Wanted to stop & have a picnic at the Cockley beck checkpoint. The slog up to the top of Coniston seemed to go on for ever but it was good to see a few teams coming towards us as we'd not seen anyone in front for a few hours.

Excellent write up & photo's Zephr.

Thank you to all the marshalls & all at Achilles Ratti for a superbly run event and 1 where you certainly earn the right to wear your t shirt.
    This BG round & the training therein is dedicated to the fond memory of Daz H - there is no such word as can't.

Many thanks to Chris and the lovely Ratti helpers. The food stations were a welcome sight for much needed fluid and energy, the bananas at Cockley really hit the spot. Good to see plenty familiar faces and the high fives along the Coniston ridge certainly lifted the spirits. Excellent write up Tim and thanks for leading the way off Scafell, what a brilliant route. A day to remember in amazing landscape with almost perfect weather... The company wasn't bad either, cheers Mark you're a star.
    Darren Fishwick, Chorley.