Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JNC fastest times

Peter Crompton (v60) finished in 12hrs 50 yesterday. Weather was challenging. He put in a strong effort. We heard that a v60 complete it last weekend in 11hrs. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, that's phenomenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    Peter Crompton (v60) finished in 12hrs 50 yesterday. Weather was challenging. He put in a strong effort. We heard that a v60 complete it last weekend in 11hrs. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, that's phenomenal.
    Well done to Peter - the weather was awful. Pennine's Dave Bowen decided not to start, and is going later in the year.

I think Mercia's David Waide did a V60 11hr 08min last weekend, which is totally awesome.

Master
    I think David did a very fast BGR 50 @50 a few years ago too!

he must be quite something. I've never heard of him. I started off running in shropshire a few years and knew some of the mercia folk but never came across his name - must be my ignorance.
    It was quite a funny moment when Peter arrived in wasdale punch drunk that he had got 12hrs 50 beating his 13hr 15 schedule(which had been a motivating factor for him through the wind and rain) only to be told by Joss 30 seconds later that a guy called 'wayne something' had done it last weekend in 11 hours. The quirks of fellrunning!

[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Corniceman View Post
    I think David did a very fast BGR 50 @50 a few years ago too!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    he must be quite something. I've never heard of him. I started off running in shropshire a few years and knew some of the mercia folk but never came across his name - must be my ignorance.
    It was quite a funny moment when Peter arrived in wasdale punch drunk that he had got 12hrs 50 beating his 13hr 15 schedule(which had been a motivating factor for him through the wind and rain) only to be told by Joss 30 seconds later that a guy called 'wayne something' had done it last weekend in 11 hours. The quirks of fellrunning!

[/I]
    I can remember David. he and Rob Woodall passed me at Ill crag whilst I was on my pedestrian 22 hour BGR. David was on a 50 @50 and completed in about 18 hours I think. This would have been June 12th 2008. Impressive stuff. Bob W should have a record of that?