Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Litter -Duddon

FellMonster

Re: Litter -Duddon

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial View Post
    Thank you, I thought I had it right judging the comments I get from others about the ponies.
    I Bet you're a WALSH wearer.....haha.......
    *waits for the Master to slag him*

Keighley - a bit too near lancashire for comfort

Quote Originally Posted by FellMonster View Post
    I Bet you're a WALSH wearer.....haha.......
    *waits for the Master to slag him*
    What other proof do you need that the "non club for all" is elitist?

What other proof do you need that the "non club for all" is elitist?
    this threads turnin rubbish (as usual)...it's supposed to be 'bout litter ont fells...

just one point worth mekkin...are these "fell ponies" ('oo leave their droppins all oer t'fells) members of the FRA?

FellMonster

Can only speak for myself but as far as I know we are FRA members.......besides, it would be a bit ELITIST to have a go at those who are not (Eh Antisocial????)

As for leaving our droppings all over the fells.......I prefer to leave my droppings on these forums.......as pointed out by some of the misery guts who post online here......not that there's anything wrong with being miserable......I sometimes choose to be miserable......it helps to wash away much of the niceness around me.

Someone recently said to me that fell walkers are much nicer and cheerier than fellrunners.......I wonder how many would consider that?

I am starting to think that ANTISOCIAL would be perfect to play the brother of VICTOR MELDREW in a ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE SPIN OFF......talk about a grumpy old g*t!!!!! WALSH indeed.

Can only speak for myself but as far as I know we are FRA members.......besides, it would be a bit ELITIST to have a go at those who are not (Eh Antisocial????)

As for leaving our droppings all over the fells.......I prefer to leave my droppings on these forums.......as pointed out by some of the misery guts who post online here......not that there's anything wrong with being miserable......I sometimes choose to be miserable......it helps to wash away much of the niceness around me.

Someone recently said to me that fell walkers are much nicer and cheerier than fellrunners.......I wonder how many would consider that?

I am starting to think that ANTISOCIAL would be perfect to play the brother of VICTOR MELDREW in a ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE SPIN OFF......talk about a grumpy old g*t!!!!! WALSH indeed.

I think you will find I have a go at anyone who bites back Fell Monster - you have yourself to blame, I only follow your responses. By the way how much do you pay the FRA for free use of the forum thread you use for your non club communications - are you not able to use your own website?

Thats it Brett finished now with the FP its too easy unless you can think of anything else. Thanks for the suggestions on how to wind FM up.

FellMonster

I love the way you have singled me out.
    I feel special.

And i still think you're a miserbale sod........a bit like Philip Larkin

I love the way you have singled me out.
    I feel special.

And i still think you're a miserbale sod........a bit like Philip Larkin
    The website comment was meant
    Given your watching Dogging comments I guess special is not the only thing you feel.
    Have a nice day.

FellMonster

What possible harm is our little thread in the DOWN THE PUB section doing to you?
    If you object to anything, then it should be to some of my less than constructive comments in other threads....but then since forums are largely about the personality of individuals and freedom of speech......

perhaps its another macabre attempt to wind me up

Maybe you are not so grumpy after all.
    Nah.

Master and MR

I think you will find I have a go at anyone who bites back Fell Monster - you have yourself to blame, I only follow your responses. By the way how much do you pay the FRA for free use of the forum thread you use for your non club communications - are you not able to use your own website?

Thats it Brett finished now with the FP its too easy unless you can think of anything else. Thanks for the suggestions on how to wind FM up.
    id be surprised if you could wind up fellmoster
    he doesnt need winding up he is fast enough on the fells as it is.
    whats wrong with the ponies having communication through the forum, most if not all are FRa members.

The website comment was meant
    Given your watching Dogging...
    wot's up wi' wotchin doggin?

I worrunder th'impression that one 'ad to be in th'effaray to log on t'forum?
    Last edited by wharfeego; 10-06-2008 at 12:25 PM. Reason: so's I can say mi piece!