Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Depression

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeze View Post
    I love the idea that thoughts have energy and therefore can be considered as matter...puts a whole new spin on 'concrete thoughts' doesn't it? My old man always taught me to use the benefits of positive thinking.

Mind you, the worst of this is that maybe there is something in the 'cosmic ordering' that Noel Edmonds spouts on about!!!
    The science of positive thinking looks to go a bit like this. If you think positively you align yourself with 'attractor fields' that are of a very high energy. There is a 'scale if consciousness' which calibrates emotions and thoughts on a scale of 1-1000. The scale is logarithmic not linear, so 300 is not twice the power of 150 but 10 to the power 300.

An 'Attractor' is a mathematical term for something which is locally chaotic, but has large scale patterns. This one of the terms i don't fully understand the use of, but it is used to refer to an energy field used by or generated by a person.

Some people just know the benefit of positive thinking and don't need to be taught it. It is logical to assume that some of us have retained the ability to use the Field in this way, and just know in their hearts that they are doing right. When you meet someone who is very effective at being human in this way you know because you'll want to be around them, your subconscious mind will want to learn from them by monitoring their interference waves. I've had this experience myself, it can be very confusing for you if it turns out to be a pretty girl!

There are very few people above 500, Mother Teresa and Ghandi both calibrate at 700. The average for the whole of human kind is 207, christmas calibrates at 535 which i don't understand. Religious fundamentalism be it Islam or Christian calibrates at 150, and translated scriptures such as the King James Bible lose about 300 in the translation process. Kinesiologic Muscle Testing is used to get a calibration, it can be done on any living person as we are all connected to everything that has ever happened and to eachother via the Zero Point Field.
    Luke Appleyard (Wharfedale)- quick on the dissent

Sorry - can't concentrate enough to even read all these insightful posts, let alone begin to understand them. WAY over my head.

Master
    Within sight of Leicestershire's Beacon Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    Sorry - can't concentrate enough to even read all these insightful posts, let alone begin to understand them. WAY over my head.
    Don't worry about that, Leaf, I've got a PhD in Maths and I can't understand them (not that I've made a great effort to look into Zero Point Field, etc, to be honest). It seems to work for Mr B, which is great; but each individual just needs to try and find out what keeps the black dog away from him/herself.

thanks, anthonykay.

Mine's always been more of a skulking wolf than a black dog. At times, particularly when I'm with friends, the wolf seems so distant that I can almost begin to think it's gone, but no, it's just biding its time until I'm alone and tired. Then he closes in. Sometimes he brings the whole wolf pack with him.

Banned
    Being honest is good Leaf.
    You will tame your wolf and learn to live in harmony.
    All the best ��

Its really not so hard to get your head around. Its simply think good thoughts and you will think yourself well. Think negative thoughts and the reverse applies.
    Its hard to think good thoughts when you are depressed....that's the nature of the beast. Thats where the kinestheologic training comes in I guess.
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    thanks, anthonykay.

Mine's always been more of a skulking wolf than a black dog. At times, particularly when I'm with friends, the wolf seems so distant that I can almost begin to think it's gone, but no, it's just biding its time until I'm alone and tired. Then he closes in. Sometimes he brings the whole wolf pack with him.
    From what i've been reading, the wolf feels distant when you are with friends because you are coming into contact with high level energy fields. The parts of your brain receptive to such sorts of energy will copy its patterns and replicate them around your body making you feel well and comfortable. The energy is freely available to anybody and is floating around everywhere, your body also produces it by giving off light in the form of Photons at a wavelength of 380 Nanometres. The characteristics of the energy you absorb will influence your mood, and the characteristics of the energy you give off will influence the way people interact with you.

I've been told by a very reliable source that it's harmful to empower your 'demons' by objectifying them, such as your wolf/family of wolves analogy. Instead, just realise that there is no wolf and that it's your brain, your thoughts and that you are a good and well-meaning person. Tell yourself you're only doing the best you can, which you are. That is the reality of the situation...there is no wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonykay View Post
    Don't worry about that, Leaf, I've got a PhD in Maths and I can't understand them (not that I've made a great effort to look into Zero Point Field, etc, to be honest). It seems to work for Mr B, which is great; but each individual just needs to try and find out what keeps the black dog away from him/herself.
    My background in classical physics and mechanical science has been very useful, there are no calculations as such.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonykay View Post
    My background in classical physics and mechanical science has been very useful, there are no calculations as such.

Banned
    Good ideas Luke, just need the training.
    Got to be positive for upcoming mediation.