Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Balance MT110

New Balance MT110

Just got confirmation off Accelerate that the NB MT110 will not be released until July with the American sole... I think if Inov-8 could get their new trail-rocs out before then they might just corner the UK/Europe Market! C'mon inov-8 lets see yer trail-rocs!

I'm leaning towards either the inovs or the Merrell Mix masters for my next shoe purchase...

Re: New Balance MT110

To bad NBs not interested in the european market. When i talked to the swedish distributor he said that they think the market is way to small in Europe.. But NB got no problem sending us retro sneakers in limited editions..

I ordered my pair of MT110 the minute runningwarehouse.com got em in stock. It´s a great all around trail shoe and suits my longer runs in particularly. Great comfy fit, right amount of cushion, Drains and dry fast, nice traction and mudshredding. But the outsole lacks the grip you need in muddier conditions where X-talons and mudclaws rule. But as an all arounder trail shoe it´s the best i´ve tested up to date..

www.swedentrails.com
    Last edited by swedentrails; 20-01-2012 at 11:57 PM.

What size did you take in the MT110 did you need to size up? The MT101's were too small for me in my normal size and I wasn't too keen on the 10mm heel diff. I think I could live with the 4mm diff so I am seriously considering either these or the Merrell Mix Master delivered from the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Twister View Post
    What size did you take in the MT110 did you need to size up? The MT101's were too small for me in my normal size and I wasn't too keen on the 10mm heel diff. I think I could live with the 4mm diff so I am seriously considering either these or the Merrell Mix Master delivered from the US.
    I ordered one size larger than i usually wear in inov-8s. I also have a pair of MT101s in my normal size and i cant wear em on longer runs..
    Excuse my spelling, i´m Swedish! - www.swedentrails.com

Hi Swedentrails, I was wondering whether you had any difficulty ordering off runningwarehouse.com as it says under the mt110, that its only for shipping to the US.
    Cheers
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp View Post
    Hi Swedentrails, I was wondering whether you had any difficulty ordering off runningwarehouse.com as it says under the mt110, that its only for shipping to the US.
    Cheers
    Chris
    Yep, noticed that too, I put a random pair of shoes in the basket to see how much the delivery would be - $52 and you might have to pay an import duty as well.

So in the end I got two sizes of Saucony periguines to try off Sportsshoes... we'll see if they cut the mustard... 4mm drop, wide(ish) toebox, bit of reasonable grip... sounds good on paper anyway.

+ free delivery to France!

Quote Originally Posted by Twister View Post
    Yep, noticed that too, I put a random pair of shoes in the basket to see how much the delivery would be - $52 and you might have to pay an import duty as well.

So in the end I got two sizes of Saucony periguines to try off Sportsshoes... we'll see if they cut the mustard... 4mm drop, wide(ish) toebox, bit of reasonable grip... sounds good on paper anyway.
    I've had a pair and took em back, i'm sure you'll do the same. They just won't be what you are after.
    "That was the night everything changed"

I had no difficulties ordering from runningwarehouse. The only problem was UPS charges, import dutys and taxes. But i recon the prize i payed match swedish retailers extra fee.. And i got em first!
    Excuse my spelling, i´m Swedish! - www.swedentrails.com

Quote Originally Posted by eavesy187 View Post
    I've had a pair and took em back, i'm sure you'll do the same. They just won't be what you are after.
    I hoping I'll like 'em, there's not much else about with max 4mm drop and the extra protection I need for these rock strewn paths that I'm running on. To put in perspective, my local peak is + 1000 metres in about 3-4 miles, okay on the ascent but the descent is hard and quite dangerous, I'm still using the Merrell TG's at the moment, but they are simply not tough enough for fast descents. If the Pereguines don't work I may consider the brooks pure grit, but they are 90 quid and the periguines were 66 quid with free delivery...