Activity Stream

Filter
Sort By Time Show
Recent Recent Popular Popular Anytime Anytime Last 24 Hours Last 24 Hours Last 7 Days Last 7 Days Last 30 Days Last 30 Days All All Photos Photos Forum Forums
Filter by: Popular Clear All
  • Graham Breeze's Avatar
    28-05-2020, 10:01 PM
    I was reading about a conversation between Jan Janssen and Walter Godefrot - once both great bike riders. Janssen was World Champion and won the...
    21 replies | 420 view(s)
  • steev8's Avatar
    12-05-2020, 01:20 PM
    steev8 started a thread Lockdown reading in General chat!
    What are folk reading in lockdown. I am ploughing through Jay Griffiths' 'Wild'. As an antidote to the tough pitch she is on - here are a few...
    18 replies | 560 view(s)
  • Witton Park's Avatar
    02-05-2020, 09:32 AM
    One of my frustrations during lockdown has been my shower gel experience. I usually shower 7-10 days a week, depending on my level of activity so...
    19 replies | 430 view(s)
  • XRunner's Avatar
    19-05-2020, 01:31 PM
    I have too much time at present and have reactivated my account again. Does anybody rememebr me? Here is a picture showing fell runners when I was...
    15 replies | 460 view(s)
  • Oracle's Avatar
    01-05-2020, 02:01 PM
    Oracle started a thread Ex Corona and running? in Health
    Im curious about others experiences. It is now six weeks since I had corona, it went down into my lungs, with shortness of breath,dry coughing...
    11 replies | 786 view(s)
  • JohnK's Avatar
    23-05-2020, 11:04 AM
    JohnK started a thread Is it possible in General chat!
    That Oracle is a re-incarnation of Danger mouse, after all there is uncanny resemblance in post delivery and attitude. Just a thought because...
    12 replies | 622 view(s)
  • Travs's Avatar
    27-05-2020, 11:32 AM
    What are peoples views on Wainwright? (in particular his books rather than the man himself) I for one am a great fan. I first got interested in...
    5 replies | 259 view(s)
  • matthew's Avatar
    01-05-2020, 08:11 AM
    Im bored and internet shopping. Id like a new mm bag for when we can go out to play. I currently have a down bag rated to 3degrees and weighing...
    3 replies | 460 view(s)
  • JohnK's Avatar
    15-05-2020, 09:28 PM
    If you can get up early enough tommorow and as long as the sun rises this could well be worth a punt :- https://dawns.live/ See you there folks
    5 replies | 205 view(s)
  • Wheeze's Avatar
    24-05-2020, 10:34 PM
    Wheeze started a thread Lockdown Health in General chat!
    So. What has lockdown done for your health? To my great surprise I've lost 10lb in weight. Combined with a pretty good tan and a lockdown goatee I'm...
    4 replies | 165 view(s)
  • Stagger's Avatar
    04-05-2020, 09:39 AM
    Stagger started a thread May Day in General chat!
    Or not?
    4 replies | 219 view(s)
  • Rasher's Avatar
    14-05-2020, 10:52 AM
    Brand new pair of Mizuno Wave Harrier trail/fell shoes for sale - still with tags and box - never worn. These were one of the last pairs sold from...
    3 replies | 165 view(s)
  • HaZely's Avatar
    13-05-2020, 03:29 AM
    HaZely started a thread Fun little! Great hack brain game! in Other Races
    You need to play this game to see if your imagination is good. Millions of players around the world are waiting for you! Draw and guess! Bolllocks
    1 replies | 324 view(s)
  • JohnK's Avatar
    26-05-2020, 08:03 PM
    https://www.grough.co.uk/magazine/2020/05/26/bomb-squad-called-after-peak-district-runner-finds-unexploded-shell Alright then a mortar shell
    2 replies | 118 view(s)
  • Stagger's Avatar
    17-05-2020, 07:50 PM
    Due to amount of aluminium in my recycling bin, I think a home smelter would work well along with my compost bin.
    2 replies | 200 view(s)
  • JohnK's Avatar
    09-05-2020, 10:01 PM
    Better Known as Little Richard he inspired so many and his music will live on :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlAtjRYvFIY A gem from 50...
    1 replies | 131 view(s)
  • Hodge's Avatar
    02-05-2020, 11:47 AM
    Hodge started a thread Another ankle thread in Injuries
    Hi all, yet another sprained ankle thread to bore yourselves with. Following an inversion sprain of my left ankle, about a month ago I've now got...
    0 replies | 255 view(s)
  • anthonykay's Avatar
    24-05-2020, 09:43 PM
    anthonykay started a thread Diaphragm strain in Injuries
    Pain around the bottom of my right ribcage at the front, also at the back, and also in my right shoulder. I could breathe normally, but any attempt...
    0 replies | 69 view(s)
  • Stagger's Avatar
    Today, 04:54 AM
    Stagger replied to a thread Coronavirus in General chat!
    Perfect :cool:
    990 replies | 38436 view(s)
  • anthonykay's Avatar
    Yesterday, 10:27 PM
    Funnily enough, I won a prize in my first fell race. It was the Junior (under-21) race at the old Carnethy Hill Race (predecessor of the Carnethy...
    21 replies | 420 view(s)
  • Llani Boy's Avatar
    Yesterday, 09:52 PM
    Llani Boy replied to a thread Coronavirus in General chat!
    And two weeks quarantine when you come home:cool:
    990 replies | 38436 view(s)
  • Gambatte's Avatar
    Yesterday, 09:45 PM
    Gambatte replied to a thread Coronavirus in General chat!
    My Mum, 71yr old lifelong resident in northern Italy, had Covid for like 2-weeks. Amazing she never had any flu-like symptoms, only minor unwell at...
    990 replies | 38436 view(s)
  • Stagger's Avatar
    Yesterday, 09:23 PM
    Stagger replied to a thread Coronavirus in General chat!
    When the weather breaks, work beckons. Not long till my 3 weeks in Turkey, flying on easyjet. :cool:
    990 replies | 38436 view(s)
  • Stagger's Avatar
    Yesterday, 09:20 PM
    Narr. PB are for road runners. Underfoot, weather & wind, number in field and competition around you can all play a part in a fell race...
    21 replies | 420 view(s)
  • Travs's Avatar
    Yesterday, 09:10 PM
    But you can still win or lose your individual battles against those around you (if you so chose) Or your battle against a pb or best placing.
    21 replies | 420 view(s)
  • Stagger's Avatar
    Yesterday, 08:10 PM
    Only 5% of a field ever has a chance of winning so 95% must enjoy their day out.
    21 replies | 420 view(s)
  • Stagger's Avatar
    Yesterday, 08:08 PM
    Another 18 holes and 10k walked. Lovely round with eldest son.
    777 replies | 31465 view(s)
More Activity