Can I say what a pleasure it is to like football but not be arsed to support any particular team.

I was half listening to 606 on Saturday where Johnny Vaughan hit the nail on the head in saying that it was not (true ) supporters jobs to be un-biasied or un-bigoted. This was in response to a West Brom fan bemoaning a dreadful refereeing decision and Robbie Savage wondering what the same fan thought of another very similar decision, this time going in West Broms favour in a previous match. Obviously JV was doing this overtly to make the point ironically and comically but its true really - fans only see injustices. Whats more nearly all of footballs current problems stem from these narrow narrow views that all (true ) fans take about things.

For instance racism in football isn't really about racism at all; its about a fan of one side coming up with the lowest and horriblist insult that they can think of for a particular opponent's player/manager/supporter. So with David Jones its piedophile chants, with Liverpool vs Man U its fans being crushed to death or players dying in plane crash chants. And the players, what ever they say, play on that and do everything to fire up the bigotry in their favour.

Anyway I thought I thought last weekend's results were jolly tickety boo