Page 141 of 553 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 5528

Thread: Tonight's football thread

Re: Tonight's football thread

Ahem!...its back in the mix!!
    I M Povey New Marske Harriers
    http://manwithoutashed.blogspot.com

Makes it interesting again, but we're a game less to end of the season and we can still lose the derby and win it

True. Man U still favourites. Its all the psychology now I guess, and Ferguson, like him or loathe him has a way with him! But thats also got to gee City up a wee bit!! Where's Danbury tonight, thought he'd be on like a robbers dog!?
    I M Povey New Marske Harriers
    http://manwithoutashed.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by that_fjell_guy View Post
    True. Man U still favourites. Its all the psychology now I guess, and Ferguson, like him or loathe him has a way with him! But thats also got to gee City up a wee bit!! Where's Danbury tonight, thought he'd be on like a robbers dog!?
    Probably creaming his trousers that we're back in the same position we were a week ago!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHeathens View Post
    Probably creaming his trousers that we're back in the same position we were a week ago!

I see Wigan had a good goal disallowed and had to play 9min 42 sec of fergie time, the ref tried hard but he failed tonight.

As for us - it's too late. We showed tonight however, that we are much better at coming from a position of adversity.

The sad thing is i genuinely believe we will once again anhihilate Baconface and his bunch of old lags and chancers on the 30th but it won't be enough.

Our problem (apart from the referee factor) is that the two prime candidates for Bacon face's piss stained throne happen to manage two of the teams we are relying on to put up a fight. It just wont happen.
    To the Regiment - I Wish I Was There

Quote Originally Posted by Danbert Nocurry View Post
    I see Wigan had a good goal disallowed and had to play 9min 42 sec of fergie time, the ref tried hard but he failed tonight.

As for us - it's too late. We showed tonight however, that we are much better at coming from a position of adversity.

The sad thing is i genuinely believe we will once again anhihilate Baconface and his bunch of old lags and chancers on the 30th but it won't be enough.

Our problem (apart from the referee factor) is that the two prime candidates for Bacon face's piss stained throne happen to manage two of the teams we are relying on to put up a fight. It just wont happen.
    Great result tonight but even old Hansen had to admit that United didn't get the breaks tonight.

Anyway back to the great result - I have been hoping for the 3 down to be Wolves, Bolton and Blackburn. I'm sure that as I am a Burnley fan you can understand 2 of them. Wolves are just because I've found McCarthy irritating over the years and it was time they went.

That's looking much more likely after tonight's results.

Quote Originally Posted by Danbert Nocurry View Post

Keep up the negativity...

City were 7 points clear.. this was and is City's to lose..

keep up the abuse...

Re the goal.. DG was fouled.. personally I'd have gone straight through the man, knees through the kidneys, scream in pain myself, then go down in a ball.. De Gea needs to learn the British game.. we may dive.. but we kick the shout out of the number 9 first.. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by IainR View Post
    Keep up the negativity...

City were 7 points clear.. this was and is City's to lose..

keep up the abuse...

Re the goal.. DG was fouled.. personally I'd have gone straight through the man, knees through the kidneys, scream in pain myself, then go down in a ball.. De Gea needs to learn the British game.. we may dive.. but we kick the shout out of the number 9 first.. :-)
    Bloody hell.!!!!! Typical City :wink:

6-1 are the magic numbers!
    To the Regiment - I Wish I Was There

Must be a bit of a sickener for City that it looks like Tevez could've been the difference between winning the league and not.
    Geoff Clarke

King Kenny lives on!!!
    bit like London buses, never been to the new Wembley and going there 3 times this season and will be there for the charity shield hopefully next season (against City)