Thread: BGR support offered

BGR support offered

Am keen to get involved in a BG attempt or two this May or June, so if anyone is in need of another crew member, or a reservist, do give me a shout.

I will also be reccying in the coming months with a view to my own attempt on 31 July, and would be up for joining others for recces.

Am a good runner - in top third of field at Borrowdale, Three Shires and Tankys Trog last year - and a reasonable navigator, with a bit of Lakes experience under my belt. Just don't have a club or many fellrunning mates!

Ta!

Re: BGR support offered

Hi,

Despite being a new member to the Forum I am no stranger to the BGR after having one failed attempt last year.

I'm planning another attempt (clockwise) this year on 29th May and would more than welcome your support.

Living in the south of England does provide it's logistical challenges but I've planned in 3 key blocks of training in the lakes starting 28th to 31st Jan. Next lot are end of Feb and end of March....you are more than welcome to come along.

Pace wise I'm aiming for a 21/22hr Schedule giving me some contigency. Was more or less hitting these times in training last year but it just never happened on the day!

Re: BGR support offered

will PM you fellfox