Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Loughrigg-Silver Howe Chase

Re: loughrigg and silverhowe

Does anyone know if there's an entry list for this, I can't remember if I sent mine off or not! Seriously hoping I did having been and reccied it already.

Banned

Looking like its going to be warm tomorrow.
    Going up to watch this one.

Wink Re: loughrigg and silverhowe

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger View Post
    Looking like its going to be warm tomorrow.
    Going up to watch this one.
    Why don't you take your good wifes number. would be great to see you on the fells

although thirz thinks you can't swap but if you can pay on the day...

Just bin talking to a guy at our club who wants to run but aint got a number.....one of our ladies who entered now isnt running,does anyone know is he could somehow take her place. Not in the ladies race obviously. Although then again..............

Quote Originally Posted by supersaint View Post
    Does anyone know if there's an entry list for this, I can't remember if I sent mine off or not! Seriously hoping I did having been and reccied it already.
    And how do you know if you got a number? i sent my app off but no confirmation... its a long way to walk to run the race but then if there is still entry on the day. will be fun to see the chaos of two groups come head to head in the battle of who gets the main path???

I'm not sure if you will be able to substitute numbers but would try and check with RO. It will be a big field and maybe it's just too complicated for RO to start doing substitutes on the day!!! Don't think that Pete Bland is a great computer fan so I can't see that there will be an entry list but since there's no limit you should all be in. I am coming to heckle and cheer you on as I've got a sore knee that is taking far too long to settle this year!!!! Should be good weather for a CVFR picnic

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Beastie View Post
    I'm not sure if you will be able to substitute numbers but would try and check with RO. It will be a big field and maybe it's just too complicated for RO to start doing substitutes on the day!!! Don't think that Pete Bland is a great computer fan so I can't see that there will be an entry list but since there's no limit you should all be in. I am coming to heckle and cheer you on as I've got a sore knee that is taking far too long to settle this year!!!! Should be good weather for a CVFR picnic
    If EOD I might yet change my plans and join the picnic - just looking for my tartan blanket and thermos

Bugger
    Entry on day?
    Pre-entry

Anyone know where parking for the race will be, looked on the map and the GR given in the fellrunner for the race reg. at Ambleside FC shows it as half way up Wansfell?? Though could be my P&B quality navigational skills??

Ambleside FC is a small turning on the left, on the one-way system, just before the putting green. Look out for a small sign almost at road level.