Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Trollers Trot

Re: Trollers Trot

Gutted reading all these posts. I have decided that I have to watch my sons final XC race of the season in Leeds. I couldn't live with myself if I missed it ! Hope everybody has a great run though. This really is a lovely route.

Rob, will you be doing this in your Mizuno Wave Harriers ? Just bought some so not sure if to wear them yet!

Yes Matt I will be, I find them pretty comfortable over long distances (although I've recently developed a sore toe).

I'll have my Red saucony cap on again, a black Helly with green/yellow markings and if it's crappy weather I'll be wearing a dark coloured featherlite jacket. If you see someone with a red hat and large sideburns that'll be me

I'll be wearing black ronhill leggings and a black patagonia base layer and possibly an OMM jacket if its wet. Could be digging out a stripy buff if its cold but the main distinction is long browny/blonde hair in a thick plait and an air of vagueness caused by being slightly overwhelmed at the prospect of running 25miles and getting up early.

Quote Originally Posted by Hes View Post
    but the main distinction is long browny/blonde hair in a thick plait and an air of vagueness caused by being slightly overwhelmed at the prospect of running 25miles and getting up early.
    ...errr that sort of describes me too!!!! Except my Ronhills are dark blue, probably wear a light blue top, with either red or yellow windproof / waterproof and blue buff to keep ears warm!!!

Did about half the run last Saturday - was it one of you lot that zoomed past us lot as we refused on the first attempt a water jump :wink: ...well it was quite deep

Ankle is now sor so shall rest for a few days in prep for Saturday. Can be a cold wind on the top moors, here's hoping for a day like today :-)

Do you know what just can't make my mind up what to wear...will it be blue, black, red or pink! I know, I'll do it in my Birthday suit....... oh I'll be wearing Inov-8 319's

I think the idea was to wear a buff not do it in the buff!

Quote Originally Posted by Masham Man View Post
    Do you know what just can't make my mind up what to wear...will it be blue, black, red or pink! I know, I'll do it in my Birthday suit....... oh I'll be wearing Inov-8 319's

Quote Originally Posted by Hes View Post
    I think the idea was to wear a buff not do it in the buff!
    This is Yorkshire, it'll be so cold you won't be able to see any dangly bits anyway!!! :w00t:

Weather's looking ok for tomorrow!! :thumbup:

If the weather is fairly decent, I'll be in my Helly baselayer with Horsforth Harriers top over the top and my red cap. Come and say hello if you spot me.

And you won't be saying hello to me, my IT band is far too tight to do much, so it'll be a weekend of hobbling after the nipper.