Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paddy Buckley 21/22 May Help!

Master

Paddy Buckley 21/22 May Help!

I am attempting the PBR commencing Nantmor at 6pm on friday 21st May or if bad waether I might delay until 11am next day (start Capel)and could do with some help.

Unfortunately two of my support team are now injured and its looking unlikely that they will now be able to do leg one as planned or leg 3 and 4.

Although i might be able to move some of my other support around it meand at present being short on at least one leg. I am happy to do leg one alone but would rather notand am sure I have the night time stretch covered. but after that its a question of stretching help thinly or if anyone can or would help i'd be so grateful. I have good roadside support but its the legs or even people to meet me at stratefic points thats beginning to fall apart abit now.I'd be more than happy to help ion somebody's PB or BGR on last weekend of june or early July

regards

Simon

Senior Member Happy on the hills's Avatar

Re: Paddy Buckley 21/22 May He

Hi Simon. Would love to help as i'm planning on giving it a go beginning of June. Only trouble is, i'm supporting Rob Woodhall on his Meirionedd round on the 4th of May, but his backup weekend if weather is nasty is for that weekend of the 21/22. If he does go on the 1st date, then i'll be there. Otherwise, no. Sorry i can't be more definate.

I'm up there again on the 17/18th April and again on the 1stMay supporting someone else. Can't get enough of the place. Reccied it all last week in that lovely weather we had!!!!!

Caz

Quote Originally Posted by Corniceman View Post
    I am attempting the PBR commencing Nantmor at 6pm on friday 21st May or if bad waether I might delay until 11am next day (start Capel)and could do with some help.

regards

Simon
    Hi Simon,

Would like to help but it's the OCT on the 22nd, if you change the date let me know.
    Good luck
    IDP

Master

If anyone is coming over from manchester way then I'd be happy to help
    Trying to plod up hills every day slightly faster than the day before

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Happy on the hills View Post
    Hi Simon. Would love to help as i'm planning on giving it a go beginning of June. Only trouble is, i'm supporting Rob Woodhall on his Meirionedd round on the 4th of May, but his backup weekend if weather is nasty is for that weekend of the 21/22. If he does go on the 1st date, then i'll be there. Otherwise, no. Sorry i can't be more definate.

I'm up there again on the 17/18th April and again on the 1stMay supporting someone else. Can't get enough of the place. Reccied it all last week in that lovely weather we had!!!!!

Caz

Caz

Thanks for this. Let me know re Rob and his dates attempts for Merrionith etc. Funnily enough I am in Pembroke for first weekend of May and was wondering what a good day out might be around there. is there much in The Presellis?

Quote Originally Posted by IanDarkpeak View Post
    Hi Simon,

Would like to help but it's the OCT on the 22nd, if you change the date let me know.
    Good luck
    IDP
    Same here.

Thumbs up Re: Paddy Buckley 21/22 May He

Quote Originally Posted by Corniceman View Post
    Hi Simon just bumping this up for you.

I'm also helping Rob on the Meiri on that date and if he doesn't need it I'll be helping on a BG instead.

Good luck

Bill
    Bill

Hi Simon,

I'm fairly new to fell running, (ex track & road runner) but I'm helping a friend who is also doing a Paddy Buckley Round in the 1st week of June ( I'm doing a couple of legs). So at present I haven't got anything booked you weekend attempt; so I'm more than happy to give you a hand. I am starting to do reccies as of this week with my friend (who already has a BG under his belt).
    I wouldnt say I'm a super fit chap but many moons ago I used to run for Eryri Harriers as I lived in Bangor for 4 years so i have a rough idea of what to expect. So anyway more than happy to help if you need it.
    I've also uploaded a just for fun video diary that I've posted on youtube. I'll be adding a few more soon and will include film of our reccies. If you enter Paddy Buckley Round and click on Roachesrun, thats me moaning about everything ha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63fGEaAy0eQ

Keep on running,

Senior Member Happy on the hills's Avatar

Yes! Quite a bit to do in the preseli's. I tend to go over towards the coast at Newport(Pembs) then back a slightly different way. Let me know when exactly you're down, and i might be able to meet up with you or a run.

Caz

Master

Thanks for that Caz. probably Saturday 1st may or sunday 2nd will be the most likely days that I run. but will let you know nearer the time.