Thread: Maps + info

Maps + info

Hi all can anyone email any maps of BGR or useful links where i can download maps

Thanks

Good look to anyone attempting this weekend:thumbup:

Re: Maps + info

All you need here!

This could be quite handy.

I said it would be handy to have a sticky thread with information on it but nobody believed me :wink:
    Luke Appleyard (Wharfedale)- quick on the dissent

A sticky would indeed be useful, however the most cursory search of the BGR thread or the interwizzle before posting would yield all required.

maybe i'm being grumpy and unfair (it is early) , but if you can't invest the time to research the event how do you hope to get round? - pacer/pointers and stake marking? :sneaky:
    Adam Speed
    P&B

Quote Originally Posted by superflyguy View Post
    A sticky would indeed be useful, however the most cursory search of the BGR thread or the interwizzle before posting would yield all required.

maybe i'm being grumpy and unfair (it is early) , but if you can't invest the time to research the event how do you hope to get round? - pacer/pointers and stake marking? :sneaky:
    Who said anything about not researching the event? Are you suggesting that if all the information was scattered about the forum then that would be better, because if it was all in one place and easily reached then that would be too easy? I think you're just rushing to be the first one up to the top of the ivory tower and to preach at me for suggesting that my idea would be nothing more than an inconvenience to those who would be involved.

I won't be discussing this with you any further because, to be honest, i think you're just someone's whiter than white second identity. You've had your say, i've had my reply...done.
    Luke Appleyard (Wharfedale)- quick on the dissent

Quote Originally Posted by mr brightside View Post
    Who said anything about not researching the event? Are you suggesting that if all the information was scattered about the forum then that would be better, because if it was all in one place and easily reached then that would be too easy? I think you're just rushing to be the first one up to the top of the ivory tower and to preach at me for suggesting that my idea would be nothing more than an inconvenience to those who would be involved.

I won't be discussing this with you any further because, to be honest, i think you're just someone's whiter than white second identity. You've had your say, i've had my reply...done.

Wow, I thought i got out of bed the wrong way! my comments were directed at Wes. I think a sticky would be a great idea, detailing links to maps, schedules, history, equipment etc - as I said in the first few words of my post. I just think it smacks of laziness when anyone on any forum posts questions like that, which could have been typed into google . It just seems like a waste of a post, there are 6 items on here only one of whichis of use and that is no doubt replecated at least once in the BGR thread.

as for alter egos and ivory towers I think you have got me mixed up with someone who you obviously have some beef with. I am in no way denegrading your sticky idea, apologies if i gave the wrong impression.

FIN
    Adam Speed
    P&B