Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Coniston gullies

Re: Coniston gullies

Tom also had a stormer at Shuttlingsloe last year as I have pointed out - so maybe the Coiners course has nothing to do with it. Perhaps it is because he is a first year U18 so taking on some older lads.
    His race at AW seems to be reconfirmed at Coiners.

Yes Tom did say that but you will notice he is being constructive he doesn't sound like he has got a chip on his shoulder. He put his idea across in the correct manner. So your sarcastic answers are not appropriate and tom one of your peers suggested a lack of maturity in your argument and answers and if i were you i would take heed of his request to look at how you have conducted yourself in this discussion.
    They called me mad and i called them mad and damn them they outvoted me !!!.

Quote Originally Posted by WillMarsh View Post
    Ahhh the irony Tom.

'Having made the trip upto Carnethy for this race i have to say it is a proper example of what a junior fell race should entail, rough terrain and a big climb and fast descent. It is a race that you have to train on the fell to do well in unlike the English champs where some races seem as though they are planned in order to attract track runners. maybe we should follow the example of Carnethy and organise more junior fell races in this way.'

Yep you said that!
    Ouch! Only kidding Tom
    Luke Appleyard (Wharfedale)- quick on the dissent

Master

Twas 18 months ago mate times change and no slating of specific races, organisers or naming of athletes to insult as i have seen you and scott do on many threads. And a proper example not a proper race.....and not saying all junior races should be ran in this way for if anyone knows me well my 2 favourite fell races before i posted this were Coiners and Eddies Revenge both failry runnable on decent tracks.

Organise more races this way...not all
    And yeah fair enough lets think that year at the races..........it was Lecky's first year, some routes were suspect but now they have been removed or put right.
    Cmon Will youre a grammar school lad with intelligence like yours maybe you could at least find at quote attributed to me in the last 3 months and that refer to the current championshiop races
    Last edited by TurboTom; 28-05-2010 at 11:01 AM.
    Trying to plod up hills every day slightly faster than the day before

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTom View Post
    Twas 18 months ago mate times change and no slating of specific races, organisers or naming of athletes to insult as i have seen you and scott do on many threads. And a proper example not a proper race.....and not saying all junior races should be ran in this way for if anyone knows me well my 2 favourite fell races before i posted this were Coiners and Eddies Revenge both failry runnable on decent tracks.

Organise more races this way...not all
    And yeah fair enough lets think that year at the races..........it was Lecky's first year, some routes were suspect but now they have been removed or put right.
    Cmon Will youre a grammar school lad with intelligence like yours maybe you could at least find at quote attributed to me in the last 3 months and that refer to the current championshiop races
    I understand what your saying.. but the INSULT of athletes ??
    I ran and ran until my Muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid, ....And then i ran some more.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by scott baistow 93 View Post
    I understand what your saying.. but the INSULT of athletes ??
    Yeah reference to 2 athletes regarding their performances at Ingleborough and how its proves the races are too flat as they did well. CBA finding the thread
    And sorry Will youve not done this just me going on with myself only person i remember is Scott
    Trying to plod up hills every day slightly faster than the day before

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTom View Post
    Yeah reference to 2 athletes regarding their performances at Ingleborough and how its proves the races are too flat as they did well. CBA finding the thread
    And sorry Will youve not done this just me going on with myself only person i remember is Scott
    CBA finiding it possibley as i carnt recall anything ever being insulting, obviously you have a better memory.
    I ran and ran until my Muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid, ....And then i ran some more.

Quote Originally Posted by FellRunner1 View Post
    1587ft
    Very precise. Where did you find that piece of info?

Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
    Very precise. Where did you find that piece of info?
    Mapping software