Thread: Muscle pain both sides.

Muscle pain both sides.

Muscle pain as previous reported at base of spine both sides. I have a feeling as i mentioned before that this simply my backing saying you're too heavy and you don't use us enough. So for some advice from our resident physio's. Should i race sunday and if so what measures can i take ?. Massage ?. Big cummerbund style bandage to support it ?. Some tiger balm type stuff ?. O just not run hard until enough weight lost and carry on with pilates.
    They called me mad and i called them mad and damn them they outvoted me !!!.

Re: Muscle pain both sides.

Give me a ring after 8pm HeraKles 01229 480422 if you tell me exactly what is happening i will be able to advise the correct way forward

Sure will. I appreciate your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Herakles View Post
    Muscle pain as previous reported at base of spine both sides. I have a feeling as i mentioned before that this simply my backing saying you're too heavy and you don't use us enough. So for some advice from our resident physio's. Should i race sunday and if so what measures can i take ?. Massage ?. Big cummerbund style bandage to support it ?. Some tiger balm type stuff ?. O just not run hard until enough weight lost and carry on with pilates.
    How did you get on Herakles?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Yeah had a good chat and advised some remedial massage and 1 on 1 with pilates teacher i have advising what i was told regards my weakness and imbalances.

Great news - hope it all works out.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

robinmarkk

Muscular pain is a so painful to body. It is a pain in your both side spines. NO, you should not race on Sunday. Just do totally bed rest. In this situation to take part in a race is a dangerous for you. Consult best physiotherapist. Take rest and take care.

I was mostly pain in the side near the lower ribs. I thought my bed, because the first symptoms when he wakes me and I can hardly sleep, especially my side. Then I noticed the pain in one evening while I was sitting watching TV. Right now (today) I feel pain, especially my right and I back to back. I think that is the muscle pain. I noticed last week when I was coughing clear that it would hurt both sides of the cough. Has anyone experienced this and any advice.