Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Edenfield Fell Race

A reminder for Edenfield this coming Sunday, 5 June, 10.30 start at Edenfield Cricket Club. Parking available on the Rostron Arms Car Park as well as the cricket field. If parking on the roads, please consider local residents. Please bring full kit; whilst the longer term weather forecast for the 5th is good, it can change very quickly. Hope to see you all there!
    Cath Hignett

Waugh's Well

Yes, reminder time again for the Edenfield Fell Race, this Sunday 4 June, 10.30 am start. Weather forecast is for some rain, so bring full kit just in case. Map of the course route is available on the Rossendale Harriers website.
    Cath Hignett

Waugh's Well

Should be a few Tod Harriers as its in our Grand Prix. I wont be doing it as i am doing the Calderdale Way Ultra on saturday. I might come over and take a few pics. Always remember that last climb steep doesnt do it justice, defo hand and knees tackle.

Dan

Pics

Images here if anyone wishes. Contact Steve Bateson for unfettered access.
    https://flic.kr/s/aHskWw5eTi

Results from today can be seen on Rossendale Harriers website [URL="http://rossendaleharriers.co.uk/"]
    Cath Hignett

Waugh's Well

Regatta Waterproof jacket left at Edenfield Fell Race yesterday, apparently handed to a marshal by a competitor during the race. To claim, see my contact details in handbook or on this website.
    Cath Hignett

Waugh's Well

Edenfield Fell Race tomorrow, Sunday 3 June, starting at 10.30am from the Cricket Club, Edenfield. If you are intending running, please bring full kit with you. I will make a decision on the day about kit requirements. If the weather tomorrow morning is anything like today, whilst warm, it was very misty with poor visibility. Thanks
    Cath Hignett

Waugh's Well