Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BG Madness

Re: BG Madness

Good luck this weekend Dave.

Remember during the bad patches that you almost certainly don't feel as bad as I looked at Dunmail....and I still made it round.

Paul

Good luck Dave! See you at Wasdale, where I'm sure you'll be looking strong and ready to get the job done.

Go Dave!! Playing "who am I?" and reguritating nerdy mountain facts will get you through any bad patch. Good luck fella :-))

See you later Dave, for a great day out. Looking forward to it.

And I'll be testing you.....which IS the highest mountain UNDER 3,000ft in the Lakes? ST - I quizzed the leg 3 crew on that as we headed up said mountain....and they didn't get it!

Back to the original thread and...BG madness... it's got a firm grip on me. All day I said I was just looking forward to getting back to leisurely days on the fells. Within a couple of days, thoughts are turning to weekends in Wales checking out a certain other 24 hour route!!:thumbup:
    Loving life in the Highlands

blog

Best of luck for today, Dave.
    Dave woz ere

Quote Originally Posted by Mr1470 View Post
    And I'll be testing you.....which IS the highest mountain UNDER 3,000ft in the Lakes? ST - I quizzed the leg 3 crew on that as we headed up said mountain....and they didn't get it!
    My first guess was one out!

Good luck Dave, hope it all goes well for you.
    Bob

http://bobwightman.co.uk/run/bob_graham.php

Without me you'd be one place nearer the back

[

Back to the original thread and...BG madness... it's got a firm grip on me. All day I said I was just looking forward to getting back to leisurely days on the fells. Within a couple of days, thoughts are turning to weekends in Wales checking out a certain other 24 hour route!!:thumbup:[/QUOTE]

me too!! - good luck Dave - however hard it is to believe it at the time the bad patches do pass just keep on putting one foot in from of the other

Master

Is it not Gable????
    Having said that depending on definiton could be Great end or Bowfell

Back to the original thread and...BG madness... it's got a firm grip on me. All day I said I was just looking forward to getting back to leisurely days on the fells. Within a couple of days, thoughts are turning to weekends in Wales checking out a certain other 24 hour route!!:thumbup:
    Last edited by TurboTom; 30-07-2010 at 05:48 PM.
    Trying to plod up hills every day slightly faster than the day before

Err YES I did!!!

Good Luck Dave, bit late now mind as you'll be there and raring to go although driving back down the M6 tonight the weather was pants...hope it bucks up for you and of course poor Debbie....make sure someone keeps us posted.

Master and MR

yes keep us all posted
    good luck dave