Thread: world masters in poland

world masters in poland

if anyone is interested in going to the world masters in poland,you can get flights to krakow,go on to the world mountain running site click on 2010 races and get on to the masters web site,register your name,click you want accomadation and airport transfere,accomadation will be about 30 euros a night and transfer from the airport will be 30 euros,and get plenty of fast hill training in.[i think you pay for entry etc when you get there?]

Re: world masters in poland

Quote Originally Posted by inspector gadget View Post
    if anyone is interested in going to the world masters in poland,you can get flights to krakow,go on to the world mountain running site click on 2010 races and get on to the masters web site,register your name,click you want accomadation and airport transfere,accomadation will be about 30 euros a night and transfer from the airport will be 30 euros,and get plenty of fast hill training in.[i think you pay for entry etc when you get there?]
    Looks like you pay up front: the e-mail they send once you've registered says "Your entry will be automatically put into the start list after receiveing your payment." You can do so via an international transfer including small-ish charge, from an online-accessible bank account. Dunno if it is just my e-mail/ PC set-up, but the name that they give for you to transfer money to is "Stowarzyszenie Bieg�w G�rskich"; the "�" should be an "o" with an accent on top, so I presume that putting a normal "o" in will suffice (though the unique IBA number should be enough?) - will soon see, if my entry has gone through! See also http://forum.fellrunner.org.uk/showt...ters-Korbielow for others' experiences of the entry process.

don't worry about your entry and payment as long as youv'e entered on line befor the 31st of this month you pay 43 euroes when you get there

I understand that if you have a Barclays Platinum a/c they will do the bank tranfer for free. I got my sister to do it for a group of 7 of us as she works for Barclays.