Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Love handles?

Re: Love handles?

Quote Originally Posted by mr brightside View Post
    I can't believe it :w00t: after years of looking like an undernourished greyhound i'm starting to notice bits of fat that are helping themselves to my angular physique and swallowing up space that i had already earmarked for muscle development .

This is it now isn't it? no matter how many sit-ups i do it'll always be one step forward, two steps back.
    Welcome to my world! :-)

look on the "bright" side, a little extra layer of fat will keep your face looking a liitle younger, well thats what i keep telling myself!
    obviously the "boob" issue is not quite so relevant to you!
    and we run because we like it through the broad bright land

Quote Originally Posted by freckle View Post
    Yet!

Lola

Dearest Mr B,

How you make me chuckle Wasn't it you who wanted only last week to force meat into my mouth 'cos of being a little too petite?
    Leave home, get a harder paper round and never turn the car or house heating on and you will be surprised how soon those gobbits of fat just melt away.

Quote Originally Posted by freckle View Post
    Welcome to my world! :-)

look on the "bright" side, a little extra layer of fat will keep your face looking a liitle younger, well thats what i keep telling myself!
    I couldn't look any younger for the age of 30, i still get ID'd for booze in every branch of Asda and Morries and the only reason Tesco express serve me is because they know me .

Quote Originally Posted by OneHillWonder View Post
    No cake for Mr B
    I think it's chips i've got to look at, boiled potatoes are nice but i'm a prolific eater of chips. I don't actually like cake that much, it's too sweet.
    Luke Appleyard (Wharfedale)- quick on the dissent

My love handles aren't a problem at all..... but not having anybody remotely interested in holding them is

Good point there Stolly. Men with love handles = GOOD :thumbup:

Lola

No no no One Hill, I was soo with you on rice cakes = eugh:thunbdown: But we must hold out for well muscled partners - 'no plumpers' will be our credo. Its fine for us to eat chocolate and anything else we might desire but they must be disciplined and toned. We owe it to ourselves.

:closed: You see I think it depends what the man is there for. Is he there for oggling? In which case, yes get pumping those muscles and I will happily oggle away :thumbup:

Is he for going home to and cuddling up with at night? Well in that case, I think the wash board might not be very cuddly, so love handles (within reason, I mean don't go overboard with the chips boys) but then they get the thumbs up from me

Quote Originally Posted by OneHillWonder View Post
    :closed: You see I think it depends what the man is there for. Is he there for oggling? In which case, yes get pumping those muscles and I will happily oggle away :thumbup:

Is he for going home to and cuddling up with at night? Well in that case, I think the wash board might not be very cuddly, so love handles (within reason, I mean don't go overboard with the chips boys) but then they get the thumbs up from me
    It's a complicated world for us men these days. It seems I need to be skinny for running, muscly for being viewed from a distance and then fat for being cuddled in darkened rooms. Perhaps I should also be taller at certain times for helping reach things. :wink:

Lola

You have rather exposed a personal weakness there I'm afraid. I've really never been very cuddly. Physical, certainly, but curling up on the sofa with good man, good film and a glass of wine has eluded me. I'm undoubtedly missing out but just don't appear to be the type.