Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: High Heart Rate - 226 BPM ???

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Thanks for the info. I'm still doing OK on daily Flecainide, but it's always in my mind that in the end that may not suffice. I hate the idea of Warfarin, and when I was taking beta blockers as a pill in the pocket they had a worse effect on me than the AF. For about 3 days after taking a very small dose I could hardly walk upstairs without getting out of breath. And yet some people manage to run races on them! Anyway, congratulations on your successful procedure.
    icudnt get up off the couch wi betta blockers.after3months i was diagnosed bb intolerable.i now carry150 mg flecanide as pill in the pocket and 75mg asprin daily as a blood thinner.i orinally spent 3days in corranary care in2011 till p.a.f.was diagnosed.

Quote Originally Posted by davekershaw View Post
    icudnt get up off the couch wi betta blockers.after3months i was diagnosed bb intolerable.i now carry150 mg flecanide as pill in the pocket and 75mg asprin daily as a blood thinner.i orinally spent 3days in corranary care in2011 till p.a.f.was diagnosed.
    the 150 flecinide takes around 9o mins to kick in so i try to sit it out.ive been told flecinide is a powerfull bb but dont kjnow if this is true

Quote Originally Posted by davekershaw View Post
    the 150 flecinide takes around 9o mins to kick in so i try to sit it out.ive been told flecinide is a powerfull bb but dont kjnow if this is true

Ooops, keep forgetting to look in here! Thanks Alex and Daz, yes still progressing, but the bb's (even on a low dose) really don't get on with me, however one week left then should be free. Daz so glad it went well, it is quite a traumatic time getting lined up for a 're-boot', let's hope that was the only time you'll need it.
    A circular route mostly downhill