Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: MI6 in the car park

Re: MI6 in the car park

Quote Originally Posted by duncs View Post
    Should've read the manual Noel, beginners error..agents spraying invisible cars is causing unforseen problems
    Also causing unforeseen cars!

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeze View Post
    Prepare to activate bullet-time. Oh, and phone Tank for an exit
    Never mind bullet time, what about some bullitt time; if instead of two black BMWs it was just one black dodge charger and Noel happened to have a green Ford Mustang (and also of course lived in San Francisco and had a 1968 version of Jacqueline Bisset as a girlfriend), it could have been an obvious prompt to relive the car chase in Bullitt.

But doesn't Noel live in Wales...............

Quote Originally Posted by Stolly View Post
    Never mind bullet time, what about some bullitt time; if instead of two black BMWs it was just one black dodge charger and Noel happened to have a green Ford Mustang (and also of course lived in San Francisco and had a 1968 version of Jacqueline Bisset as a girlfriend), it could have been an obvious prompt to relive the car chase in Bullitt.

I live near Macclesfield, but I work in Knutsford. I'm trying to think of any steep hills that would allow a San Francisco-esque chase. I think the best we could do is have a chase round Tatton Park and then swap onto rowing boats and have a chase on the mere. Are there any action films with rowing boat-based chase scenes? It would be hard to imagine some crates of chickens on the mere, or two people in 2 separate rowing boats, holding between them a large plate of glass for me to (slowly) crash through.

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    I live near Macclesfield, but I work in Knutsford. I'm trying to think of any steep hills that would allow a San Francisco-esque chase. I think the best we could do is have a chase round Tatton Park and then swap onto rowing boats and have a chase on the mere. Are there any action films with rowing boat-based chase scenes? It would be hard to imagine some crates of chickens on the mere, or two people in 2 separate rowing boats, holding between them a large plate of glass for me to (slowly) crash through.
    No large plate of glass to crash through but you would always find a couple who have sneaked out the office fora romantic liaison drifting aimlessly in a rowing boat whilst gazing into each others eyes whispering sweat nothings to each other, so you can dive the car nose first next to them, soaking and capsizing their boat.
    Last edited by sore legs; 21-07-2010 at 04:03 PM. Reason: spelling
    Paul C.

... continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Stolly View Post

Watch out for the VW Beetle..
    Watch out for the VW Beetle....
    Watch out for the VW Beetle......
    Watch out for the VW Beetle........

Lola

Hmmm Rowing Boat chase.

'Riddle of the Sands' chase through the coastal mists might come close and in terms of intrigue and dodgy dealings its a cracker. Slightly lacking in CGI however.

Now MI6 have somehow managed to flood the cellar at work. It doesn't smell nice, perhaps it's biological warfare?

No other explanation Noel

Quote Originally Posted by sore legs View Post
    No large plate of glass to crash through but you would always find a couple who have sneaked out the office fora romantic liaison drifting aimlessly in a rowing boat whilst gazing into each others eyes whispering sweat nothings to each other, so you can dive the car nose first next to them, soaking and capsizing their boat.
    You are a romantic cove, sore legs.

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    Now MI6 have somehow managed to flood the cellar at work. It doesn't smell nice, perhaps it's biological warfare?

Or they are trying to raise the building by putting it on stilts to surrepticiously (sp) access Derek from accounts secret (not so anymore) espionage files????