Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hebden

Re: The Hebden

Quote Originally Posted by lantern rouge View Post
    Clive, I should see you at Hebden... shall be there this time! As for BG recces, getting out with a few from Macc in the next few weeks and shall post on here when details come together.

See you on Saturday.
    Yeh, look forward to seeing you Saturday. Will be doing the half Hebden tho this year as not fit enough at the moment to race 22 (the BG legs 1 and 2 reccie next Friday is not a race, before you say anything heh heh). Also having a teetotal January so no fun for me afterwards boooooooooo
    Clive, Hebden Bridge

Dodgy piriformis will make me even slower, but shall fill me boots... no drink after for either as I'm driving.

See you bright and early.
    www.macclesfield-harriers.co.uk
    Teggs Nose Fell Race Saturday 4th August 2018 14.30

Simon Cartledge

Quote Originally Posted by lantern rouge View Post
    Dodgy piriformis will make me even slower, but shall fill me boots... no drink after for either as I'm driving.

See you bright and early.
    Bright and early it is mate, mucho Guinness after for me as some kind person is giving me a lift there, getting home shall be tackled when the time comes, or the landlord calls it:thumbup:

Specially for RO Allan, this one's for you sir

Hills and Guinness!

Quote Originally Posted by stevefoster View Post
    Bright and early it is mate, mucho Guinness after for me as some kind person is giving me a lift there, getting home shall be tackled when the time comes, or the landlord calls it:thumbup:

Specially for RO Allan, this one's for you sir

Thanks Steve for the new beer song. Think your eyes might be like beer glass number 1 tomorrow after the mud has finished with you. We can control most things but not the weather. Good luck to you and all your forum mates. You are very welcome and your comments on the forum are always interesting and humorous.
    Alan G

Alan, short notice, but please can you offer one of the people on the reserve list a place? Richard Brooks now can't make it.

Cheers
    Julie
    I think I'll walk this bit....

Quote Originally Posted by The Juicer View Post
    Alan, short notice, but please can you offer one of the people on the reserve list a place? Richard Brooks now can't make it.

Cheers
    Julie
    Hi Julie,

Thanks for your notification. I'm sorry that Richard can't make it. I emailed your message to Alan and got the reply below:

"Thanks Nick. Got your message. Can you put something on the forum to confirm we shall allocate the entry to someone else. We are busy shopping and then setting up the Hall. Bring your Wellies tomorrow
    The replacement is Dave Renolds friend of Fiona Johnston. Carole will email Dave with no when she gets home 9ish tonight."

Dave, this is your lucky day. I hope you can make it tomorrow.

Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Greenwood View Post
    Thanks Steve for the new beer song. Think your eyes might be like beer glass number 1 tomorrow after the mud has finished with you. We can control most things but not the weather. Good luck to you and all your forum mates. You are very welcome and your comments on the forum are always interesting and humorous.
    Thanks in advance for a great day Alan. My eyes are like that before the start, only got 4 hours kip last night for various reasons, bring on the mud:thumbup:
    Hills and Guinness!

Banned

Won by Ben Mounsey, I am informed. (in a new record time)

Hebdens a great event to do ,thanks to organisers and helpers..........I think we got lucky with the weather its lashing it down now.

Thanks Alan and all your helper's, marshall's etc. Brave souls standing for hours in that wind. Had a run, had some beer, had a good time. Mulled wine hit the spot too. Nice to see all the usual faces, great event, 5 years on the trot now and i'll be back for more next year:thumbup:
    Hills and Guinness!