Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First run in my life ever...

Re: First run in my life ever.

Quote Originally Posted by A.G View Post
    I came back from work tonight, to find AGM had busted out a 9:09 just moments earlier! She's becomming more addicted than I am. I'm doing all I can to put her off...I'm no longer going to have anybody to hold my tracksuit/drinks at races at this rate!!

ah well look on the bright side at least you get to keep the car keys as long as you the missus don't beat you back?

Well my girlfriend went from supporting me at the Duddon one year, running the short race the 2nd year and running the full thing the year after that. How she's totally hooked and it seems that the longer the race the better. As a result she's just entered the ultra race tour du mont blanc!!

Relationships are never better than when you share a common obsession. Me and Mr1470 bore everyone else silly, but we can natter for hours about today's run, the next race, mountains to visit, gear to get, who won which race, what our legs feel like today blah blah blah.

In fact I have no understanding whatsoever how couples survive without this. When he's into golf, and she's into Holby City???

So good on yer AGM. You and AG will never have had such good times

Quote Originally Posted by amadablam View Post
    Well my girlfriend went from supporting me at the Duddon one year, running the short race the 2nd year and running the full thing the year after that. How she's totally hooked and it seems that the longer the race the better. As a result she's just entered the ultra race tour du mont blanc!!
    I just finished reading an article on the tour du Mont Blanc in an old Fellrunner... Unbelievable race i wish i had the guts to enter that, bet you're proud!!

Thumbs up Re: First run in my life ever.

Just want to congratulate my wife on her first hill run, the cairn table in ayrshire, 4.5 mile with 535m ascent, walked most of the uphill section but belted down, most memorable part (for her), trying to dig my shoe out the bog which sooked it straight off.

Hi agm,11 mins ? I take it that's on a flat route ?