Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Amex

Re: Amex

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial View Post
    I am currently retraining to get my nursing registration back, I need to do a couple of clinical procedures as part as this so if Amex would like me to give the bed bath or perhaps an enema am happy to oblige
    ...and if that isn't an incentive to get back running, I don't know what is.
    "Get yourself together, Jones" - Ray Davies

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial View Post
    I am currently retraining to get my nursing registration back, I need to do a couple of clinical procedures as part as this so if Amex would like me to give the bed bath or perhaps an enema am happy to oblige
    Who needs enemas with friends like you?

Yep he's back home now after a long day getting new casts on etc Thursday. He's no Internet access at the minute just a temporary glitch I'm sure but meanwhile he's getting familiar with modern warfare 2 or something :-0

Good to hear the brave fella is home and hopefully getting a bit of pampering (you know what I mean Steve! )

Speedy recovery to ya, we wanna see those dancing shoes on in December :thumbup: xxx
    Only one who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. -T.S.Eliot

Sounds nasty, best wishes for a speedy recovery

Thumbs up Re: Amex...Amex...Amex!!!

Amex... Amex...Amex... (mor support for Amex!!!):w00t:
    why do we do?:wink:
    http://williamtitley.org

Re: Amex...Amex...Amex!!!

Big hug for yer, big fella, see you in the Loft

so very sorry had not seen this thread never in a million years would i expect a thread about me

As i said yesterday i am completely overwhelmed by messages of support, love, and good will, that have come my way, but hey folk i only slipped on a clam

people keep asking me what happened as yet i have no recollection at all how i ended up looking down at my Tib sticking out and my foot looking the other way, then came the fun bit with me and MG::w00t:

now comes the hard bit what do i do next, i suppose in time it will become clear what i am to do at this mo its not xx
    Going to try again....

Quote Originally Posted by Amex View Post
    so very sorry had not seen this thread never in a million years would i expect a thread about me

As i said yesterday i am completely overwhelmed by messages of support, love, and good will, that have come my way, but hey folk i only slipped on a clam

people keep asking me what happened as yet i have no recollection at all how i ended up looking down at my Tib sticking out and my foot looking the other way, then came the fun bit with me and MG::w00t:

now comes the hard bit what do i do next, i suppose in time it will become clear what i am to do at this mo its not xx
    Rest up, get your self fixed. Then time to get fit and get focused on your dream of a BGR. Im sure you can do it. All the best for a speedy recovery Steve, D & D

Sorry to hear of your enforced break from running Amex. It’s a real shame given that it sounded like you were running a cracking race. I’m sure I speak for the whole joint in wishing you a snappy recovery and I sincerely hope your fitness doesn’t now go all to pot. I suspect trying not to get plastered again will help but equally don’t get too down cast. Take it one foot at a time, don’t run before you can hop and make good use of your crutch whenever you get the chance