Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fan Fawr

Thanks very much for the race Toffer and Wheeze and the prompt results service, I am linking to them from here https://twitter.com/SW_WHS (sorry)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Saint View Post
    Thanks very much for the race Toffer and Wheeze and the prompt results service, I am linking to them from here https://twitter.com/SW_WHS (sorry)
    hmmmmmm, is that the first time a sticky results board has been tweeted? Very modern....

Clearly the best way!!!
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Quote Originally Posted by molehill View Post
    Was just thinking the other day, if I get fit enough to race soon I would love to turn up for Toffers run .......too late again, maybe next year. Pleased it went well, sounds like a proper old fashioned Welsh race, I bet Toffer is itching to be back up there. Did he manage to get the results out before the runners finished and keep everyone happy ?
    Well done little Mole....it only took you 8 years to get your ar3e in gear!! Great result mate....I felt your little paws pattering along behind me. Took some epic bum-sliding for me to stay ahead!!
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Better late than never, I still can't get over the fact that I actually turned up and raced. I need a little sit down....

There vague rumblings...very vague mind....that a certain other brycheinogian may be making an appearance soon. Back permitting!!