Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Trunce

Re: Trunce

Another top race tonight and end of anoter great season. Thanks to everyone PlunBum, King Snail et al for making it happen and see you in march. Merry Xmas

Second time at a Trunce, first time at the last Trunce of the year

Great atmosphere, with the stretcher carrying runners and all those in fancy dress. Got to meet and chat with a few more runners as well, tha's a friendly lot aren't ya?

Run times going the right way as well. OK, only 3 seconds, but its still a pb

I'll have to keep an eye out, as I'm definitely back as a regular next year

Always a favourite and tonight didn't disappoint, just gutted that we've got to wait so long for the next one!

Thanks to everyone involved for another great season!
    Last edited by Starsky; 07-09-2009 at 11:18 PM.

Big thanks to all that make the Trunce the success it is. It would not happen without the multitudes that turn out in all weather to run.
    Its a pleasure to be a part of it.
    Dates for next years (2010) series:-
    MARCH 29th
    APRIL 19th
    MAY 10th
    MAY 24th
    JUNE 14th
    JULY 5th
    JULY 26th
    AUG. 16th
    SEPT. 6th

Really enjoyed tonight,my first run out for a while,so i decided to run in fancy dress so i could just plod round,i was the firefighter,wow that was hard Had some great encouraging shouts from spectators...all except one old bloke who just looked at me and said "your not right son"..........made me laugh anyway good to see some old faces(Ian and Jodg)and new ones(no vice),thanks to all the organisers for a great little race.

Yep - I've just done the last two and really enjoyed them both. Great course and brilliant effort with the organising. Thanks to everyone involved! Looking forward to next year.

Jules.

Quote Originally Posted by No vice View Post
    Second time at a Trunce, first time at the last Trunce of the year

Great atmosphere, with the stretcher carrying runners and all those in fancy dress. Got to meet and chat with a few more runners as well, tha's a friendly lot aren't ya?

Run times going the right way as well. OK, only 3 seconds, but its still a pb

I'll have to keep an eye out, as I'm definitely back as a regular next year
    good to finally meet No Vice and see the re-emergence of Matt and Tall Paul.

well we went hard with the stretcher and smashed last years time 43.13 sec 7 minutes faster. do we get bonus points PB???

thanks for all the donations to the team I believe it was around £50.

Thanks to every one there and see you next year or those who do the winter series see you soon.

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by IanDarkpeak View Post
    good to finally meet No Vice and see the re-emergence of Matt and Tall Paul.

well we went hard with the stretcher and smashed last years time 43.13 sec 7 minutes faster. do we get bonus points PB???

thanks for all the donations to the team I believe it was around £50.

Thanks to every one there and see you next year or those who do the winter series see you soon.

Ian
    Ian - which winter series is that?... Always good to have something to look forward to! Cracking effort with the stretcher by the way, I nearly came flying into you guys on the way down the first hill... you almost had to carry me back to the start!

Would you Adam & Eve it? Managed to run all of the series this year but scuppered meself - got a PB too early on in the season and haven't come close in the last 4 races.

Nice to see you all (Datt, NoVice, IDP etc etc) and the re-emergence of Fireman Matt.

Hey Plumbum - any chance of numbered T-shirts then?