Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Tuesday.. Reading should win easily, looking at there current form but it's the cup and owt could happen..
    i feel sorry for macclesfield , even Lampard wasn't happy with the sending off.
    Remember 2 seasons ago we beat 2 premiership teams Liverpool and Aston Villa and then give Blackburn a good run for their Money and Hyde scored the best goal in the cup

So after that who are Reading?

http://www.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashBoxId=1449640889

I would like to contribute to this thread, but I can't

Felt a bit down at one point over xmas, so dug out the Everton video - instant cure
    'That's what you get when you suffer - you get results'

As a true sporting Liverpool supporter, I would just like to congratulate Blackburn Rovers on their excellent win on Sunday and wish them every success in the tournament!
    You'll never Walk Alone!

Quote Originally Posted by NotIntaFells View Post
    As a true sporting Liverpool supporter, I would just like to congratulate Blackburn Rovers on their excellent win on Sunday and wish them every success in the tournament!
    What about Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Rabbit View Post
    What about Arsenal
    Oh, but surley the FA Cup is all about supporting the underdog, who jumps up and bites the derriere of the bigger club in a one off game. I thnk it always makes good watching rather than the same old big teams winning it. (No disrespect to fans of the big clubs)
    www.vlaevents.co.uk Fancy something different?

Roger - I suspect Arseing Whinger and the rest of the Arsenhole team are less than thrilled with the prospect of playing Bolton, somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by fishbulb View Post
    Roger - I suspect Arseing Whinger and the rest of the Arsenhole team are less than thrilled with the prospect of playing Bolton, somehow...
    Me thinks it would be to close for comfort to call it. The bookies are going to win either way, really. I would prefer a bet like Forest beating Chelsea..
    www.vlaevents.co.uk Fancy something different?

Re: FA Cup

Had a cracking day out in Doncaster. The mighty Whites won 4 - nowt and we got to take the mick (polite version) out of a load of Yorkies! Twas my daughter's first away match too. All we have to do now is beat Arsenhole away in the next round and thence onto glory! First FA cup @ new Wembley has got Bolton's name written on it!
    Nice to see someone with a bit of class on this thread. Saturday's victory was all the sweeter by the fact my wife is from Doncaster.

He would have been a lot less thrilled if it had been up int' grim North.

True enough. However you can live in hope... Oh, they just stuffed Liverpool 6 -3? Er.. smashing. They'll be burnt out by the time we play 'em!

Yeah probably and they have just beaten Liverpool 6-3