Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Gravy Pud Fell Race

Gravy Pud 5 Fell Race

Northernboyslovegravy are pleased to present the third running of the Gravy Pud 5 fell race. Sunday 2nd December, 11am, sees the start of this popular event from the Bulls Head public house, Tintwistle. Entries for the event can be made before the day using the entry form from www.northernboyslovegravy.co.uk or entries on the day accepted. The course is a pleasent mixture of tracks, trails, open fell and woodland. The course provides challenging climbs and lots of good runable ground. Following the race there will be a presentation in the pub where the northernboyslovegravy informal cake competition will be judged by all the runners tucking in to the cakes. The pub also serves a good range of sunday lunch with lots of gravy!!!!!
    @roadrunneraj #gohardorgohome

Re: Gravy Pud 5 Fell Race

I'm intending to do this one
    I even started a thread for it on the Runner's World site - I found some poor benighted young lady wandering around the forums on there, looking for a first fell-race to do - and I think I have persuaded her to do the Gravy Pud

Joliver Jim

I think this is a Tod Grand Prix race this year so there should be a few toddies turning up. I wonder if Chris will do the extra mile this year.

According to the Tod website it is being used for a final grand prix race. Something about an earlier race being cancellend due to F&M. Make sure you get the whole of Tod across for it.

I think the girl on the RR forum might have been in touch with me about. Had a few e-mails recently about the event from a few beginners. I think it is a relatively easy fell race looking at the area and where we could have made it go.

There is a fair chance I may show up at this one now I'm not injured and starting to run reasonably again.

If I can get over this niggling injury I will hopefully take part in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by detritus21 View Post
    There is a fair chance I may show up at this one now I'm not injured and starting to run reasonably again.
    Ditto

Altrincham club championship race!

Glad so many of you are coming to support this event. The course is wet, very we infact, but was fun today while running it.

As a special bonus to all runners and their families we are putting on a nice hot dish of pototo pie after the event. Along with the cakes, what more can people really want?

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Along with the cakes, what more can people really want?
    Fleeter's birdbox?
    Fox Avatar "Protected" by Hester Cox - Printmaker