Page 51 of 430 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Three Peaks Fell Race

Re: three peaks

One thing I noticed from the results, or rather didn't, was the number of no-shows: The entries page has 624 names, The results page has 459 finishers and 51 retirees. By my maths that leaves 114 people who didn't bother to turn up!

Though I know of one who started but apparently has neither finished nor retired. Should we call out the Mountain Rescue

david

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    By my maths that leaves 114 people who didn't bother to turn up!
    That's inevitable when entries have to be in so far in advance of the race. Illness, injury, family crises etc etc.

Joliver Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Rabbit View Post
    How did your kids enjoy it yesterday JJ

Children had a brilliant day out, thank you so much for all your help. The beer garden was great wasn't it?

The bouncy castles etc on the field were fantastic for the kiddies too. Certainly kept them amused!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joliver Jim View Post

Children had a brilliant day out, thank you so much for all your help. The beer garden was great wasn't it?

The bouncy castles etc on the field were fantastic for the kiddies too. Certainly kept them amused!!!
    Yeah the beer garden was good, Its ok i like to help out and i had fun myself

It was a lot of fun watching them in the beer garden and on the bouncy castle

Quote Originally Posted by No pain no gain View Post
    cramps is down to your diet for sure as i found out at the annaversary waltz. i had fish and chips the night before and fry up for breakfast
    I had that to but curry instead of fish and i got a bit of cramp at the top of cat belles

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    One thing I noticed from the results, or rather didn't, was the number of no-shows: The entries page has 624 names, The results page has 459 finishers and 51 retirees. By my maths that leaves 114 people who didn't bother to turn up!

Though I know of one who started but apparently has neither finished nor retired. Should we call out the Mountain Rescue
    I wonder if the results are incomplete. On the way up PG I was sure I saw Natalie White as third lady on her descent. But I couldn't find any results for her.

Can anyone 'in the know' comment on whether there are runners who started, did not finish and are not shown in the results? If so how many?
    Biriani for endurance, pathia for speed.

Added columns for your position at each checkpoint, and your ranking for each split. Excel, Web and PDF formats.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Pike; 01-05-2007 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brummy John View Post
    I wonder if the results are incomplete. On the way up PG I was sure I saw Natalie White as third lady on her descent. But I couldn't find any results for her.

Can anyone 'in the know' comment on whether there are runners who started, did not finish and are not shown in the results? If so how many?
    I believe Natalie White's place was taken by winner Mary Wilkinson - same vest which might explain your mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Brummy John View Post

I thought I saw Natalie White coming down p y g as I was running up, also what happend to Loyd Taggert?, or have i missed his name in the results

Thumbs up Re: three peaks

Quote Originally Posted by Hyporunner View Post
    Found some piccies on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/andy_ru...7600156747266/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7821533@N04/

I was too slow to get into Andy's photos. It's a good excuse to train harder for next year
    Me too - furthermore all the cakes had been scoffed - luckily David was on hand with his delicious banana cake.