Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sweatshop 10

disco stan

Re: Sweatshop 10

Quote Originally Posted by emmilou View Post
    Didn't get to meet you guys - sorry.

Sort of enjoyed my 2nd ever road race but the lapped course I found abit difficult to deal with mentally!! Also keeping a steady pace all the way round and not have to jump over things or wade through bogs was a bit odd

Set a target of sub 1:30 so was pleased with 1:19 - rain and wind not exactly on our side today but not as bad as some of the conditions I've run in!!
    were you the girl who put a spurt on just before the finish. Impressive. You have a good race.

Quote Originally Posted by disco stan View Post
    were you the girl who put a spurt on just before the finish. Impressive. You have a good race.
    er yes I think so, hair in bunches and ribbons!! Thought I was going for another 'half tour' tumble!

how did you do

disco stan

it's nice to put faces to some of you forumites.
    I've met Chris, seen Emilou from a distance and past Widdy on the road at Cadir Idris so i know what he looks like from behind. Nice arse .The only problem i've got is the image of rabbit flying pest me on the sweatshop 10 it will haunt me forever. Left my legs on Cadir i think.

Quote Originally Posted by disco stan View Post
    The only problem i've got is the image of rabbit flying pest me on the sweatshop 10 it will haunt me forever. Left my legs on Cadir i think.

well to be honest Rabbit is starting to hop a bit better to the fininsh! but do remember you have just done 3 races in 3 days! either way well done all the same and vrabbit well done as well.

chris i sympasise with you regarding road strength