Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Racing Rucksack

Re: Racing Rucksack

Bit of a thread resurrection, but can I ask where you guys got your Enduro 13s from? I cannot for the life of me seem to find anywhere that has them available. Even TNF own website has them as out of stock.

Thanks!

I too would like to know where they are available in the UK. I have found this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/89-North-Face-...item5199cbf75d

Including the p&p it wouldn't be too much more than the £65 on the North Face website. But I'd rather get it from somewhere legit. I'm surprised neither Snow + Rock nor Cotswolds stock it. Has it been deliberately withheld in the UK?

Edit: Ooh actually, I'll go to the North Face store in Birmingham tomorrow and ask them about it. Will update with my findings.
    Last edited by MichelNey; 28-06-2011 at 01:27 AM.

Cheers, I'd be curious to know what they say.

I'd been looking for a new lightweight sac with bottle holsters and managed to try a North Face Enduro 13 that belonged to a mate. Being shorter than normal I wasn't going to buy one without trying it just in case it didn't fit my back length. The guy who owned it had told me that one of the girls in his club had got one and ended up shortening the straps with a needle and thread because of this problem. Sure enough I found that as I was running the pack rubbed at the bottom of my back and no amount of adjustment would make it fit.
    So if you're looking for a racing sac I'd advise trying before you buy, particularly if you're short in the back.

I ended up getting a Haglofs Endurance sac as the pack itself is shorter, and can also be adjusted up and down by shortening or lengthening the buckles that attach it to the yoke that links the two main straps. It's a bit heavier than the North Face sac but is the most comfortable pack I've ever carried. I thought it might flap around due to the suspension system I've described, but there was no trace of that happening, and access to the bottle holsters is really easy on the move. Well worth the cash I reckon.
    “The higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.”

Geoff Cox Lonsdale Fellrunners

I went to the store today. I didn't ask them anything (sorry!) because they have three of them on their shelves! So maybe you can only get them at their stores. See the link here: http://uk.thenorthface.com/tnf-uk-en...ation/results/

Probably only the red ones would reliably have one, and then probably best to ring ahead to make sure, but they are out there!

I was tempted to buy it today, although that Haglofs one looks quite good too so I'm a bit indecisive.

Pretty elusive online as well TNF Enduro 13!

Quote Originally Posted by ukhursty View Post
    Pretty elusive online as well TNF Enduro 13!
    Still very elusive character this TNF Enduro 13.

Wiggle were threatening to stock it with tales about being in stock over September, then in stock within 2-7 days, to now saying its been discontinued.

TNF online shop changes weekly from having some in stock to out of stock, and everywhere else doesn't seem to have them.

Anyone else had any sightings?

Wiggle have them in stock now.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisH View Post
    Wiggle have them in stock now.
    Not on my screen they don't.

Can you post a link?

Cheers

http://www.xclimbingshop.com/index.p...oduct_id=30556 was the only online retailer I could find with stock.

1 left.. I have already ordered and have had shipping confirmation. They are based in Greece, my man on the ground in Greece called them on my behalf.. All seems well so far, they called him back to let the know it had been shipped..