Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Blubberhouses 25

Well, that was a great day out! Best conditions I've ever run it in; dry from Beamsley Beacon over to Round Hill and only a tad damp coming off Round Hill. All Praise to the LDWA - £8 to enter, loads of cake and goodies en-route and a big feed at the end with a cloth badge to take home. If I do a few more I'll have enough badges to make a patchwork quilt. Saw a few folk I knew - Helene Whittaker and some North Leeds and Ilkley runners. Not done any distance runs since Rombalds so OK with getting round in 5 hrs. Gone are the sub 4 days. Only fell over once!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MattPo View Post
    Well, that was a great day out! Best conditions I've ever run it in; dry from Beamsley Beacon over to Round Hill and only a tad damp coming off Round Hill. All Praise to the LDWA - £8 to enter, loads of cake and goodies en-route and a big feed at the end with a cloth badge to take home. If I do a few more I'll have enough badges to make a patchwork quilt. Saw a few folk I knew - Helene Whittaker and some North Leeds and Ilkley runners. Not done any distance runs since Rombalds so OK with getting round in 5 hrs. Gone are the sub 4 days. Only fell over once!
    According to my calcs 5hrs is still sub 4 days anyway nice one
    Last edited by JohnK; 27-03-2022 at 09:10 PM.
    The older I get the Faster I was

Anyone having a trot round this on Sunday?

Seems to be a couple of weeks earlier this year than it used to be? Have a good run, Matt.
    The land at the end of our toes goes on and on and on.

Thanks. Got a sh*tty cold, so may trot round with Mrs Fuller.