Quote Originally Posted by Gambatte View Post
The day his mother married, when my grandma and sister kidnapped me, was by far the most boring day of my life.
And believe me, between my mum, sister, grandma, and a string of girlfriends I have had MANY boring days in the last 37yr.

Thanks God I married a good woman we'll stay away from all media on that the day, day before and after.
My Wife was made to stay in and watch the C&D wedding whilst the men(Dad/brother/male cousins) went out water skiing. she says she's been traumitised ever since this time the man(me) will be yacht racing over the Irish sea with Marvin whilst my Daughter inflicts another royal wedding on her

Quote Originally Posted by monkeynut View Post
Ive had my working hours changed and losing overtime which I need, Just because of some rich arseholes getting married!!
God bless em, God Bless em all, Aint they wonderfull
well I doubt they wrote that in to the wedding plans personally so you can't blame them. Just your bosses.

I'm not bothered about the wedding personally(I went climbing in Calverley quarry for C&Ds wedding)

Good luck to them and I hope the media keeps it's grubby hands off them, I'll wish him well the next time I see him(he flies the Rescue helicopters up here you know) so don't get too much of a downer on him he may me the guy hovering a big yellow bird above you the next time you have a bad fall.