Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last nights dream....

Re: Last nights dream....

Ha ha ha...hope none of the three men that deliver my post turn up in an erotic dream, it would be more like a nightmare, talking of which, last night's was another car crash.

This time I backed over a small cliff whilst texting and then tried to drive the car away even though it was bent in two...I'd like to point out that I would never text whilst driving but my reversing is occasionally haphazard!:wink:

Quote Originally Posted by BionicBetty View Post
    I had an erotic dreams about my postman

I dreamt I was a vampire last night

I dreamt I was in a bikerace and was crashing... woke up with a jolt and startled just as my rear wheel was going from underneath me... saved by the bell
    “the cause of my pain, was the cause of my cure” Rumi

Dreampt I was late for a race that I've only just recently done. Put on the wrong kit, didn't have time to get my race number. Massive panic and one of those dreams you're relieved to have woken up from.

Last night I dreamt I was stuck behind someone, on a ridge above a steep fell side, and they were passing me bags of wrapped fish and chips down, even though I had an overwhelming feeling that I was about to fall off the ridge as I was off balance and couldnt move The mountain didnt look familiar but in my dream im sure I thought it was Blencathra!! This is the only bit I remember but it was certainly 1 of many last night

Master
    Within sight of Leicestershire's Beacon Hill
    I have had several dreams involving running recently. Last night I was in a fell race in the Dark Peak, going northwards over Bleaklow and Black Hill, then returning southwards. I hadn't marked the checkpoints on my map, so I was having to follow other runners; but I was running well, and not getting lost. However, I was getting a bit impatient with marshals who were being rather slow taking our numbers as we went through checkpoints.

I stopped at the restaurant at the half-way checkpoint for some lunch [which was similar food to what I had actually eaten for dinner yesterday]. I woke up as I was heading up the road from there at the start of the return leg.
    In his lifetime he suffered from unreality, as do so many Englishmen.
    Jorge Luis Borges

Quote Originally Posted by anthonykay View Post
    I have had several dreams involving running recently. Last night I was in a fell race in the Dark Peak, going northwards over Bleaklow and Black Hill, then returning southwards. I hadn't marked the checkpoints on my map, so I was having to follow other runners; but I was running well, and not getting lost. However, I was getting a bit impatient with marshals who were being rather slow taking our numbers as we went through checkpoints.

I stopped at the restaurant at the half-way checkpoint for some lunch [which was similar food to what I had actually eaten for dinner yesterday]. I woke up as I was heading up the road from there at the start of the return leg.
    I dreamed I was doing my Finals last week - not uniquely - but it has been rather a while.
    "...as dry as the Atacama desert".

Some of mine have been awful recently