Thread: Duddon Race pictures

Post Duddon Race pictures

Hello.

Pictures from the Duddon are now available on flickr, with the usual slideshow and thumbnails.

There are quite a few, so to save you paging through I've been working through tagging each one with the race numbers of the people in it (where I can see them, eg. because you haven't folded them up really small and stuck them to the side of your shorts). They're all tagged with 'dvfr' too, so if you search for eg 'dvfr 59' you should get all the race shots with number 59 in them (hi karl).

My main job was to get some illustrative shots (and i was helping with results techery too) so I didn't get everyone, but I tried to get as many people as I could while I was there.

Please feel free to download and use the images any way you like (click on 'all sizes' above a particular shot to get the bigger version). Prints are available at cost plus stamps: let me know what you'd like (will at spanner.org) and I'll put together an order in a week or so.

best,

will
    Last edited by wrross; 04-06-2007 at 11:55 AM.

Re: Duddon Race pictures

I've put a few photos on my Fotopic site also:-

http://paul918.fotopic.net/

If anyone wants a copy or one removing send me an email or leave a comment against the photo.

Paul

Some superb shots there, Will and Paul. I wasn't at the race, but it almost feels like I was, thanks to your quality pictures - cheers.

Greta photos. Are they digital SLR's? My Olympus MU7 is definately not as good.

Photos are really brill! Just like being there again (oh no not the pain!). It was a long way...

Talking Re: Duddon Race pictures

My camera is the Sony A100, I was using a 75-300 zoom lens. I'm very impressed with the speed of the auto focus, this more than anything differentiates it from a compact camera. The 10.2 million pixels also allows you to crop the photo without much loss of quality.

I think I can speak for Will as well as myself when say thanks for all the compliments, it makes the time spent uploading worth while.

I hope by the next championship race I may be up for a jog round rather taking photos. It will be good help Pudsey win this years British Champs!!!!!!

Paul

Cheers for that Chris,
    A Hero and a Zero in the same picture !!!
    Dave.