Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SE Lancs; Boggart Hole Clough

Re: SE Lancs; Boggart Hole Clo

Sparth does TDMA know that as a voluntary member of the Strength and Honour Brigade he will be expected to get completely munted and kebbabled on the Saturday night as well as running around Sunderland town centre with his pants and undies around his ankles singing Stone Roses songs?[/quote]

Well done Sparth a solid top 10 placing overall.

Well done to Wilyvet for 2nd V60 overall

I am not so sure about anyone having a grudge against Danbert but I will be doing my damdest to catch him.

His patented twinkle toe "fairy" running style with obligatory hands tucked in sleaves was ideally suited to the treacle like mud on the course.

I will try to patent a "boggart" running style for the northerns and national xc and surprise him with my shape-shifting form

Strength and Honour and "Good Times" to all fellow runners.

Roll on the lambs longer leg tomorrow.

Well done lads!

Good set of results for the Rochdale ladies teams too, winning the seniors, O35, O40, O45 and O50 categories.
    Biriani for endurance, pathia for speed.

A little town nestling in the pennine foothills

Missed you at a tough race at the Bog yesterday Brummy John. I agree, fantastic results for the ladies to win pretty much everything. Heaton Park should be a good test on the 27th. Will Heaton Park be as muddy or will I actually be able to get my legs going!?

Cheers Widdy, I missed a great race with some fantastic battles by the sound of it. I'm looking forward to Heaton Park ...
    Biriani for endurance, pathia for speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Danbert View Post

Sparth does TDMA know that as a voluntary member of the Strength and Honour Brigade he will be expected to get completely munted and kebbabled on the Saturday night as well as running around Sunderland town centre with his pants and undies around his ankles singing Stone Roses songs?
    Does beer, kebabs and XC constitute a triathlon in Rochdale?
    Well done Danbert; you had a good 'un today but go easy on the carbo reloading though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wily Vet View Post
    Does beer, kebabs and XC constitute a triathlon in Rochdale?
    Well done Danbert; you had a good 'un today but go easy on the carbo reloading though.

The ability to be able to carbo reload without becomming over corpulent is one of the crucial factors in why i actually run Wily Vet.

Looking at the results you had a decent run yourself though, 2nd in your age category behind Barrie Little (who's been a quality running machine for years) is a good effort. So well done yourself.
    To the Regiment - I Wish I Was There