Thread: rugby world cup

rugby world cup

Wales Take a bow passion and humility.

They were robbed

Re: rugby world cup

'We'll keep a welcome in the hillsides' Not for Alain Rolland they wont. Anyway whats he doing refereeing, he sounds Franch to me

stand by next week for the most one sided final in history, the french will be taken apart.

I hope a certain potato head was watching, it might just show him how to show character.....

Wales should have taken the drop goal when they had a chance and they would have won. I don't support the 3 points for a drop goal though. They should reduce it to 2 points or even 1 like they did in Rugby League.
    Last edited by Alf; 15-10-2011 at 11:55 AM.

Should have been the sin bin not a sending off at the most. Good to see how the players just accept it and play on not even questioning the ref in the post match interviews. If it had been football the toys would really have been thrown out of the pram. Refereeing decisions apart they will be disappointed to miss the kicks. Lucky French they make it so easy for everyone to hate them!
    Give me the strength to try :sneaky:

Boys, I can tell you, heartbreak is true physical pain. I hurt so much right now. But the refs decision is final. Nothing else matters, you play the ref. I am immensly proud that we pushed the frogs so hard with 1 man down. Felt like we won even though we did not.

I was there, at the Millennium. Passion and pain overflowing, gosh what a day!
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Great game... can't help but feel sorry for Wales. I reckon they'd have given the Kiwis a good test in the final. I was amazed they didn't got for the drop right at the end instead of trying to invoke a French penalty. The French had been really disciplined all second half and it didn't seem likely they were about to change. Fair enough it was far out, but surely worth a pop? I'd echo what's said above about the way the players just got with things despite the decision, which I guess was harsh, though probably nothing worse than the ref sticking literally to the letter of the law. Anyway, a tough break for Wales as they definitely deserved the win.