View Poll Results: Can we rumble Keswick_Krumble?

Voters
. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have sent Keswick_Krumble a supportive PM.

45 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Ballot

Re: Secret Ballot

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Head View Post
    I dont know if KK is a wind up merchant, a nutjob or both but i do find it strange that people seem to get so wound up about him/her when for instance overtly homophobic comments were made on another thread and this passed without comment
    Missed that one... name and shame?

I dont know if KK is a wind up merchant, a nutjob or both but i do find it strange that people seem to get so wound up about him/her when for instance overtly homophobic comments were made on another thread and this passed without comment
    You forgot to mention Yiannis "Leave no man behind on my-led Bob Graham" D.T who thought me disrespectful for ( disapproved of my ) posting on the SMOTS thread ( quite clearly clearly a nonsense) and then proceeded only a handful of days later to post what would seem to many as inappropriate pictures. No one said anything. In fact, YDT apologised himself but Daz H absolved him. A complete nonsense.

KK

xx
    Last edited by Keswick_Krumble; 25-10-2011 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikalas View Post
    Was it your calf protectors?

Quote Originally Posted by Keswick_Krumble View Post
    Was it your calf protectors?
    That makes no sense.

Thought you might like my new avatar KK

Thought you might like my new avatar KK
    I LOVE IT!!

An extra kiss for you

KK

xxx

Dont feel the need to name and shame as you put it. The person who made the comments later claimed it was just their sense of humour. I was more disappointed by the lack of any reaction to the comments by the many forumites who must have read them. As i said at the time if i referred to someone as a p*ki on here i would expect to have the post deleted by the Moderators and probably be barred from the forum

Quote Originally Posted by christopher leigh View Post
    It always makes me laugh when KK calls Witton- Mr Park! Go on then KK, just one more time.
    I sent Mr Park a PM yesterday but Mr Park chose to ignore it and set up a secret poll. I was very disappointed in Mr Park.

KK

xx

Dont feel the need to name and shame as you put it. The person who made the comments later claimed it was just their sense of humour. I was more disappointed by the lack of any reaction to the comments by the many forumites who must have read them. As i said at the time if i referred to someone as a p*ki on here i would expect to have the post deleted by the Moderators and probably be barred from the forum
    Richard - I think I know what you are referring to, but there was a thread in the last week that I felt went a little too far and it linked in to some army forum. But I think the way we generally get on here on this forum is that we accept our differences and when we debate or disagree we tend to do it in a way that is not meant to cause offence.
    I wouldn't say I was offended at comments, but I could see that some may be, but I wouldn't raise it as I am sure that sometimes I may cause offence or annoy people.

I think the issue is one of intent.

I don't think there was any intent to offend in either your case or the one that I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
    Richard - I think I know what you are referring to, but there was a thread in the last week that I felt went a little too far and it linked in to some army forum. But I think the way we generally get on here on this forum is that we accept our differences and when we debate or disagree we tend to do it in a way that is not meant to cause offence.
    I wouldn't say I was offended at comments, but I could see that some may be, but I wouldn't raise it as I am sure that sometimes I may cause offence or annoy people.

I think the issue is one of intent.

I don't think there was any intent to offend in either your case or the one that I saw.
    I'd say that there's intent in setting up a secret poll and then trying to give people a steer on which way to vote Mr Park. Wouldn't you?

KK

xx