Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Vivobarefoot Neo Trail anyone?

Re: Vivobarefoot Neo Trail any

Quote Originally Posted by plodding bear View Post
    Well, got my neo trails today, but can't use them until christmas when I get them out from under the tree - how mean is my missus, eh?!
    So I went for a run in my bare feet today, just to teach her a lesson. Ouch.(I really need those shoes!)
    Did you go to meadow hall then or did you find them nearer.

Quote Originally Posted by plodding bear View Post
    Well, got my neo trails today, but can't use them until christmas when I get them out from under the tree - how mean is my missus, eh?!
    So I went for a run in my bare feet today, just to teach her a lesson. Ouch.(I really need those shoes!)
    I've found that being a right royal pain in the a***, imitating a 2 year old and begging "can i have em, can I, Can I, Pleeeeeeeese" every single morning often works with other half...so I got my Inov8 race pak last week ) doesn't work on me mum though who is hard as nails and has been talked into getting me the vivos....sigh.

Hi Ian,
    -No, got them from Sportsshoes in Bradford. £54, 'old' colour apparently, although within a week or two I expect they'll be a dull grey/brown, same as my Walshies and Wave Harriers!
    Daisy, mebbe I'll have to try your tactic. My feet got really cold this morning, and whilst most of the time I enjoyed being barefoot, those little stones dont 'arf 'urt!

couldn't resist the £54 price tag from sportsshoes. Took them for a run through Hardcastle Crags yesterday on mostly paths and trails, and i'm really impressed with them. They struggled running down a grassy field, and up some very steep muddy climbs, but given how sloppy underfoot it was that's hardly surprising. They are very roomy in the toe box, and the tread, whilst decent, isn't super grippy, so i would fancy them on any serious descent. But for what they are designed for - trail running - they are very good.