Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hendon brook half and a bit!

Re: hendon brook half and a bi

Yeah, I needed that on the downhills

Get well soon, Disco, need to give you and Pengy another arse kicking when I get back from my hols.

Impressed by the race, as a Hendon Brook virgin. Very well organised once I found the right golf course, "interesting" course, lots of marshals and support, and a merry prize giving in the bar (which also did hot beef butties and chips )

disco stan

Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy View Post

Get well soon, Disco, need to give you and Pengy another arse kicking when I get back from my hols.

Impressed by the race, as a Hendon Brook virgin. Very well organised once I found the right golf course, "interesting" course, lots of marshals and support, and a merry prize giving in the bar (which also did hot beef butties and chips )
    Can't remember the beef butties and chips when i did it, nice one.
    Have a good holiday mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy View Post

Intresting course flipping hard more like it don't help with the elbow and cut up from some runners, DNF slowed at 5 miles to warn me there was a bad hill coming up! i think he was hoping for a piggy back to the top!! or was he looking for mountain rescue

right hip very tight and sore today and left calf still cramped up!! a few days rest should sort it out! well done pudgy, couldn't keep up with you today, still beating ya on rossy series though and well Roger waht can i say??
    penguins happy feet :w00t:

disco stan

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Intresting course flipping hard more like it don't help with the elbow and cut up from some runners, DNF slowed at 5 miles to warn me there was a bad hill coming up! i think he was hoping for a piggy back to the top!! or was he looking for mountain rescue

right hip very tight and sore today and left calf still cramped up!! a few days rest should sort it out! well done pudgy, couldn't keep up with you today, still beating ya on rossy series though and well Roger waht can i say??
    That elbow and cut up combo wouldn't have come from blokes in white vests with orange band round there fat guts would it?
    It Happens on most races to me. Must be something to do with the interbreeding. Whoppa!