Thread: OMM rotor or similar wanted

OMM rotor or similar wanted

Before I lash out on a new one does anyone have a size medium OMM Rotor, Montane Fireball or Rab generator in good condition they no longer want?
    Thanks

Re: OMM rotor or similar wante

Don't have one to offer i'm afraid but I tried the omm & montane tops last week and found the fireball to be better fitting for me, and noticeably thicker/warmer despite the similar weights. The rotor fitted ok in the body & lower arms, but was more body builder than mountain marathoner in the upper arms for some reason..?Sent the omm top back & kept the montane & so far I'm pretty happy with it.

Re: OMM rotor or similar wante

Quote Originally Posted by gee_cee View Post
    Don't have one to offer i'm afraid but I tried the omm & montane tops last week and found the fireball to be better fitting for me, and noticeably thicker/warmer despite the similar weights. The rotor fitted ok in the body & lower arms, but was more body builder than mountain marathoner in the upper arms for some reason..?Sent the omm top back & kept the montane & so far I'm pretty happy with it.
    Thanks - seems to be the Montane is minimalist but I agree it looks better quality than the OMM, the OMM has some features which I prefer (I prefer draw cords on the waist and velcro closures on the wrists and think a pocket is useful) and I haven't seen a Rab apart from on the net but it has most of those features at the penalty of higher weight (but is presumably warmer!) Some good offers on the Rab and OMM at Rock and Run at the moment but only have the Rab in my size.