Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Bleasdale Circle

Cheers Cal and WP. Yes the best conditions yet, couldn’t have asked for better. Congratulations to the well deserved and popular race winners and some top class category races too.

Just a quick "heads up" for this year's edition; this Saturday 15th February at 1.00 p.m.

Allow yourself plenty of time to find this quaint, out of the way corner of Bowland.

Full kit required - will be checked. Please car share - hence £1 parking for cars with multiple occupants; £3 for cars with only one occupant.
    Check with the RO (Dave Littler) that there are places still available.

All details are in the FRA Calendar / Handbook.
    I was a bit of an oddball until I was abducted by aliens; but I'm perfectly OK now!

Still planned to take place? I hope it is...!
    http://calferguson.blogspot.co.uk/

Calvin Ferguson - Blackburn Harriers & AC

Quote Originally Posted by CalFerguson View Post
    It's on so far, Cal. Been a bit of discussion on our google group and everyone appears to be up for it.

Looking at the BBC NW weather at lunchtime, the western edge of the 'amber weather warning' appears to be to the E of us - hopefully we should just miss the worst of it.
    I was a bit of an oddball until I was abducted by aliens; but I'm perfectly OK now!

So it won't be a 'vest only' race then....
    Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by CalFerguson View Post
    The current forecast is for the storm to arrive at around midday, and the met office are giving a yellow warning for wind and rain in the area. As it stands the race is to go ahead, if the forecast was to change and the storm was to arrive significantly earlier the organiser may have to reconsider, travel could become more hazardous.

Beat me to it Ian.

Looks as if it will be a shortened course - please follow instructions from the R.O. & marshals

Hope the 58 finishers enjoyed their run to and from Paddys, massive thanks to Dave for making it possible.
    Last edited by lwarby; 15-02-2020 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Mid spelling